| FTBL Alabama football coaching staff changes and updates...

Ive been watching some film on Wommacks defense the last couple of days, and I like what I see. Multiple fronts, different blitz concepts, flying to the ball, lots of turnovers, players being fundamentally sound. Going off what he's done as a DC, and a Head coach.... his defenses remind me what Florida State ran when Pruitt was there with them(mainly with the defensive front and linebackers). Multiple fronts, they go 2 down lineman, 3 down lineman, 4 down lineman. There's differences between a Saban scheme, and Wommack scheme in areas/ terminology.... but, I love how he goes with multiple formations up front. Linebackers play fast and downhill, tackle well, gap sound, and can play in coverage. I'm excited to see what he does with what he has currently, this will without a doubt the best he's ever had to work with in his career up to this point. I'm excited to see his clinic coming up to get a better understanding to his philosophy as a coach, and see what he likes to call in some situational stuff. Oh, and maybe someone's already said this, but I want Matt Luke as our new OL coach. Don't know if he would have any interest, but I hope we do, and I hope we try. As for the OC, would love to get Kirby Moore. Guy is a great coach with a bright future, plus seeing what he did with Missouri this past year.... even more on board. If not him, then I'd promote Sheppard.

Ive been watching some film on Wommacks defense the last couple of days, and I like what I see. Multiple fronts, different blitz concepts, flying to the ball, lots of turnovers, players being fundamentally sound. Going off what he's done as a DC, and a Head coach.... his defenses remind me what Florida State ran when Pruitt was there with them(mainly with the defensive front and linebackers). Multiple fronts, they go 2 down lineman, 3 down lineman, 4 down lineman. There's differences between a Saban scheme, and Wommack scheme in areas/ terminology.... but, I love how he goes with multiple formations up front. Linebackers play fast and downhill, tackle well, gap sound, and can play in coverage. I'm excited to see what he does with what he has currently, this will without a doubt the best he's ever had to work with in his career up to this point. I'm excited to see his clinic coming up to get a better understanding to his philosophy as a coach, and see what he likes to call in some situational stuff. Oh, and maybe someone's already said this, but I want Matt Luke as our new OL coach. Don't know if he would have any interest, but I hope we do, and I hope we try. As for the OC, would love to get Kirby Moore. Guy is a great coach with a bright future, plus seeing what he did with Missouri this past year.... even more on board. If not him, then I'd promote Sheppard.
Luke just got to Clemson. I know he was happy to go there. Kirby is a grinder and demands the same from his staff like Coach Saban so the hours out recruiting at Georgia were different than the what he was used to at Ole Miss. That’s why Luke took some time away to be with his family after two years.

Oh, and maybe someone's already said this, but I want Matt Luke as our new OL coach. Don't know if he would have any interest, but I hope we do, and I hope we try. As for the OC, would love to get Kirby Moore. Guy is a great coach with a bright future, plus seeing what he did with Missouri this past year.... even more on board. If not him, then I'd promote Sheppard.

That is a bama hating journalist defaming our school and coaches
Who Barrett Sallee is ... no mystery there. It's widely known he's an Auburn fan. And, just like a lot of what he's said, here's another example of something that just doesn't make sense.

IF Grubb decided his decision to announce was when the portal closed and he was already headed to Seattle, do you have any reason to believe the folks in Seattle give a damn about the portal and how it effects Alabama?

Who Barrett Sallee is ... no mystery there. It's widely known he's an Auburn fan. And, just like a lot of what he's said, here's another example of something that just doesn't make sense.

IF Grubb decided his decision to announce was when the portal closed and he was already headed to Seattle, do you have any reason to believe the folks in Seattle give a damn about the portal and how it effects Alabama?
Unfortunately it has hit the Finebum show and is catching fire now..you know the world hates Bama..

you know the world hates Bama..

Think about this. A program, who defines success, is also consistently one of the most watched football programs in college football. When people watch, they see Bama win more often than not.

But all of these people who hate Alabama tune in to watch the team they hate have success.

Tuscaloosa News.. and it’s starting to catch small buzz on other sites and youtube..said he was Deboer’s roomy and coach tree..
When they mentioned his name T-Rob hadn't moved to Athens yet. That reference is at least a month old.

Again. Logic test, man.

DeBoer hired and announced on the 12th/13th. Nick Kelly pens that article a day or two later. And he hasn't even met DeBoer and has a clue who the candidates are? It wasn't reporting. It was filling page space.

Back
Top Bottom