| RECRUIT ⭐️Alabama 2025 Recruiting Class Updates ⭐️: Five Star, Dijon Lee (CB) commits to Bama

FYI - Interesting developments recently on the social media's of some of these kids.

Edwards - Has been crystal balled to Alabama by 3 National Media members so far, none of the local guys have moved or made their choices yet but I suspect the word is he's going to go to Bama also. He's set to announce on July 2nd.

Caleb Cunningham is acting like he's Bama bound already with this tweet

Kaliq Lockett - Is hyping up the Bama selection by Dijon Lee...maybe we got something brewing with this WR class? Interesting to consider.

kaliqlockett.jpg

FYI - Interesting developments recently on the social media's of some of these kids.

Edwards - Has been crystal balled to Alabama by 3 National Media members so far, none of the local guys have moved or made their choices yet but I suspect the word is he's going to go to Bama also. He's set to announce on July 2nd.

Caleb Cunningham is acting like he's Bama bound already with this tweet

Kaliq Lockett - Is hyping up the Bama selection by Dijon Lee...maybe we got something brewing with this WR class? Interesting to consider.

View attachment 28109

I told you so.

They starting to get on the bandwagon now.
I think it was you...can't quite remember. I said, "sit, and watch." I mentioned this two or so weeks ago...shit storm is about to hit. A few months ago I said, "when the camps hit."

There is NOTHING about this transition that's happened that you could not see if you stopped, looked around at what's happened, and thought for a few minutes. Nothing.

This sort of reminds me of another coach; Rich Brooks. He never had a place he landed where he could rack up the wins. But, if you knew who he was you know his system worked.

What part of "Bama hired a guy that's 104-12" is so hard to comprehend?
What part of "Bama has a guy that constructed the Washington, and Michigan, rosters" that's so hard to comprehend?

Freddie has had a dramatic change in attitude. His coaching attitude has changed because of Wommack. (On the "I told you so" front ...the attitude in the building.") The DL are being taught to eat...not clog.

But hey, y'all continue to doubt and be skeptics...on a guy who had a top 20 defense at South Alabama.

GRLvzI-WQAEkvdv
You can actually smell the butthurt in that!!!😂

Excuse meeeee for being scared to trust you after you ripped my heart out with your confidence we would beat Michigan! I need a few more magic mushroom sessions to heal from that trauma before I can take your word again. 😉
You might want to cite where this happened...

Still, should have beaten that team. Like a drum. I still can't quite put my finger on that outcome. So much doesn't make sense.

I think it was you...can't quite remember. I said, "sit, and watch." I mentioned this two or so weeks ago...shit storm is about to hit. A few months ago I said, "when the camps hit."

There is NOTHING about this transition that's happened that you could not see if you stopped, looked around at what's happened, and thought for a few minutes. Nothing.

This sort of reminds me of another coach; Rich Brooks. He never had a place he landed where he could rack up the wins. But, if you knew who he was you know his system worked.

What part of "Bama hired a guy that's 104-12" is so hard to comprehend?
What part of "Bama has a guy that constructed the Washington, and Michigan, rosters" that's so hard to comprehend?

Freddie has had a dramatic change in attitude. His coaching attitude has changed because of Wommack. (On the "I told you so" front ...the attitude in the building.") The DL are being taught to eat...not clog.

But hey, y'all continue to doubt and be skeptics...on a guy who had a top 20 defense at South Alabama.

Yep, you and I have spoken about it for a while. I saw it at that scrimmage we went to. Different to see, but as you said, it's a different vibe and new era. Took a minute to adapt and take to it, but I've been high on the decision once the news broke. As I stated before, DeBoer is genuinely excited in these recruiting videos and as soft as it makes me sound, it makes me happy to see that from a guy in that position. I just like folks being happy.

You might want to cite where this happened...

Still, should have beaten that team. Like a drum. I still can't quite put my finger on that outcome. So much doesn't make sense.

I figured Michigan would have be physical but didn’t think they’d push us around like they did. They weren’t anything as soft as Notre Dame 2012. That was a hot knife through milk.

F2747753-2A88-4C6D-AA75-BFFCF41A4903.jpeg

Excuse meeeee for being scared to trust you after you ripped my heart out with your confidence we would beat Michigan! I need a few more magic mushroom sessions to heal from that trauma before I can take your word again. 😉
I think he said something similar versus Texas but I could be wrong. Nothing to concerned about having a wait and see aittitude or at least being cautious. Wait until signing day or wait till they actually play some games seems reasonable to me. Of course we can be excited about what we are seeing but it is June. Now the moementum can take on a life of its own and I hope it does and all the great recruites get swept up in it and it just keeps building and carries over into the season. Nothing would make me happier.

I think he said something similar versus Texas but I could be wrong. Nothing to concerned about having a wait and see aittitude or at least being cautious. Wait until signing day or wait till they actually play some games seems reasonable to me. Of course we can be excited about what we are seeing but it is June. Now the moementum can take on a life of its own and I hope it does and all the great recruites get swept up in it and it just keeps building and carries over into the season. Nothing would make me happier.
Texas is a good game to bring up. I wondered how he would handle the crowd going into that game. A game, they should have won.

That Texas game is the absolute definition of moral victory. It changed Jalen.

Bro, I don't know how to emphasize this. LANK is all over the building. That's Jalen. The improvement he has had these last few months....geez.

Back
Top Bottom