| RECRUIT ⭐️Alabama 2025 Recruiting Class Updates ⭐️: Five Star, Dijon Lee (CB) commits to Bama

I think this is a real possibility.

When Mullen was there I posted a thread about "what the hell his he doing" with recruiting in Florida. It didn't make any sense to me for their classes to be mediocre as they were.

I thought Napier would change that...but look at their class right now.
Same

I really thought Napier would succeed at Flordia. Is that program that much of a mess or do they just not have the right guy? I think Kiffin could definitely make them relevant again.

Word is Caleb is now considering July or August for his date also. So looks like both will commit before Senior season. Once again, we all gotta remember this is a long way from being done but I like Bama's chances for both moreso for Cunningham than Lockett but we shall see what happens. Also, the battle is never over with commitments, we all know that.

Just FYI on Edwards - I did speak on him a few times that the staff liked him a lot. He's also actually ranked higher than Townsend who was the one we were previously looking at. I honestly think the staff made a smart move, they got bad vibes from Townsend and felt he cared more about the NIL than anything else and they quickly pivoted to another TE that they really liked instead. No wasted effort there.

GRLvzI-WQAEkvdv

Back
Top Bottom