| RECRUIT ⭐️Alabama 2025 Recruiting Class Updates ⭐️: 4 star TE, Kaleb Edwards, commits to Bama

I've been hearing that this is the last season for Lane in Oxford. Players leaving tends to give credence...
That surprises me. I figured he would have a strong season this year and continue to build that program in a new playoff era. Are you hearing a possible move back to the NFL?

Gong to be a hell of a few weeks coming up.
giphy.gif

Really good looking class here in June. I will fully celebrate after signing day. Todays climate is hard for me to celebrate until the fat lady sings.

I can appreciate the cynicism for sure. Heck, even after they sign, does that really mean anything these days with the transfer portal?

However, trying to set aside any bias aside, CKD & Co is really making some noise. I have to ask myself "What more should CKD be doing to equal CNS recruiting prowess?" The fact that we are at this point & we're NOT discussing his shortfalls to CNS but actually, seriously considering CKD might have surpassed CNS in recruiting (considering the sample size so far) is frankly inconceivable. . . . .

Oh that was me saying he's gone. He either will be moving on to better job or get ajob in NFL. he just need to make a playoff and he's locked.

Agree... If they have a good year, and I mean playoff good, it would be surprising (to me, anyway), if he doesn't move on. It was the chatter months ago, and still remains the chatter now... though I will also say it's hard sometimes to predict wild cards too early in the hand, and guys like Lane... Harbaugh... are the ultimate wild cards. They also produce more BS to weed through...

Agree... If they have a good year, and I mean playoff good, it would be surprising (to me, anyway), if he doesn't move on. It was the chatter months ago, and still remains the chatter now... though I will also say it's hard sometimes to predict wild cards too early in the hand, and guys like Lane... Harbaugh... are the ultimate wild cards. They also produce more BS to weed through...
And in todays cf climate.
Impossible to really predict ...accurately....whats going to happen because of what changes are imminent

As of right now: I"m not going to list all coaches on hot seat, but It's worth keeping eye on them this fall:
Sam Pittman- Arkansas
Dave Aranda- Baylor
Billy Napier-Florida
Shane Beamer- SC
Ryan Day Ohio State

So if Kiffin is going to leave Ole Miss... It'll be for Florida, Ohio State and NFL.

now if Ohio State job opens up, would Sark, Lanning, Kelly, Kiffin get a look?

As of right now: I"m not going to list all coaches on hot seat, but It's worth keeping eye on them this fall:
Sam Pittman- Arkansas
Dave Aranda- Baylor
Billy Napier-Florida
Shane Beamer- SC
Ryan Day Ohio State

So if Kiffin is going to leave Ole Miss... It'll be for Florida, Ohio State and NFL.

now if Ohio State job opens up, would Sark, Lanning, Kelly, Kiffin get a look?

I would think Florida would be more his cup of tea. The weather, the year round athletics, and the recruits. He has the personality they like at Florida as well. Kiffin was already in Boca Raton, so I think he would prefer that over cold weather Ohio freaking State. Ryan Day is definitely on the hot seat in my mind. If he loses to Michigan again, whoa buddy. If he doesn't win the Natty with their NIL spending, whoa buddy. He has a very difficult year of expectations I believe as well.

Gonna keep racking up those awards. ESPN 300 got updated yesterday and honestly still think he's WAY lower than he should be but I'm hoping they'll all see the light before the end of the cycle here.

I saw where Rivals stated with a strong showing at their event this weekend he could get his fifth star. I have no doubt that will happen now, and that he even jumps some of the other five star quarterbacks.

Back
Top Bottom