| RECRUIT ⭐️Alabama 2025 Recruiting Class Updates ⭐️: Five Star, Dijon Lee (CB) commits to Bama

Do not think that barney is not scheming, plotting, planning UAs demise. They will counter with something. It’s their life. Always has been always will be.
They’ll do something cheesy in an attempt to gain momentum and will continue to claim “others buy recruits” when OL Gopher face was doing it in Oxford, when it was illegal. Barn did it for years and when the toothless NCAA did nothing with $cam and Chizik, they thumped their chests claiming to be Holier than thou!

Remember the issue with Ingram and Julio before the 09 season? They just happened to receive extra benefits from a barner during the summer? An attempt to make them ineligible so wins could be vacated. Boogs are slimy. All their eggs in one basket-negatively affect UA.

Remember the issue with Ingram and Julio before the 09 season? They just happened to receive extra benefits from a barner during the summer? An attempt to make them ineligible so wins could be vacated. Boogs are slimy. All their eggs in one basket-negatively affect UA.
That was one of the most stupid things I've ever seen. The guy admitted...I think his name was Anderson...that he had no idea who either of the two were.

Can't believe I'm about to say this.

Disinformation.

This was also the time where the "Charger stories" started because a parent had bought their kid a car with the money they'd saved for college...and he got a scholly. Just stupid shit.

And remember...that was also when Tubs was duck hunting in Arkansas...

'bout like Freeze in the Bahama's right now.

FWIW, I expect Edwards to announce for Bama tomorrow.
Edwards - Bama

Justin Hill - Ohio State

Javeon Campbell - I really think he's leaning Bama but it's 50/50 between us and Kentucky. He loves his in-state team but I think he sees the value in finding a place on a winning team with competition and NFL possibilities. My guess - Bama

Damien Shanklin - Bandit position, definitely one we targeted for that spot between us an LSU IMO. - My guess - LSU

Of course there's a few others coming up soon that will be interesting battles and some I'm very certain are already silently committed.

Damien Shanklin - Bandit position, definitely one we targeted for that spot between us an LSU IMO. - My guess - LSU
Bama, OSU, and LSU. I think he announces Friday.

(Rolling my eyes at the though I have a crystal ball.)

I don't know. I do know Bama is in the game. Can't land all of 'em...but when you are there, in your first year...

When Courtney Morgan stepped off the plane.

Bama, OSU, and LSU. I think he announces Friday.

(Rolling my eyes at the though I have a crystal ball.)

I don't know. I do know Bama is in the game. Can't land all of 'em...but when you are there, in your first year...

When Courtney Morgan stepped off the plane.
Yea, kinda said the same thing about Sharma but didn't bring it up here. He was honestly the biggest DL prospect Morgan wanted but he was so heavily being leaned on by Oregon and Texas that Bama made up ground but couldn't really close out the deal for a commitment.

EDIT: Something else to think about here, much like Lockett. Texas staff and beat writers all Crystal Balled Sharma to them and he went to Oregon, even though they had just crystal balled him there.

So bear that in mind with Kaliq Lockett's recruitment everyone, they crystal balled him there as well and I think they jumped the gun on that one.

Summer of 09, Julio and Ingram in Florida, PCB maybe. The boog booster, maybe using females, got them on his boat for deep sea fishing, maybe gave them money. Anyway, it got back to Saban who reported to SEC. They wound up having to repay him the money and all was well. A scheme to get them ruled ineligible before season or possibly play them, then “they” report it and wins could have been vacated. Fifteen years ago that’s the way I remember it. You guys feel free to add/correct.

Back
Top Bottom