| RECRUIT ⭐️Alabama 2025 Recruiting Class Updates ⭐️: Five Star, Dijon Lee (CB) commits to Bama

I know I"m being an absolute dick here.

I told you this was coming.

No you're not. Seeing how CKD & Co has been a welcome breath of fresh air since most of us have been holding our breath since CNS retired. This is one of those topics that I am thrilled to see what we are seeing. Not so much that CKD may be a better coach but in the very least, so far, he has proven, he is as good of a recruiter.

So keep 'em coming.

I'll add this:

It's been a long time since I've experienced the notion that 'Bama was going to be less than... A long time, thankfully.

And the mere possibility that were going to be picking up where we left off, if not better, is downright euphoric. Especially as we invite all of college football to 'Come Take it'. . . . . And in the process we bitch slap every team, it will be one of the best seasons I've ever experienced.

Wonderfully. One thing i have seen. Living in this great state. The fans are of 2 ( probably more) types
In the know
Game fans

Game fans are still..."what yall gonna do without Saban"
In the know..... fans are like " man this weather is really hot" of course lately "did you watch the Vols in baseball"

Going to grocery is a special weekly event for me

There was this one afternoon where we were having a drink at a bar on the strip and he ordered something with milk. Can't say I have gotten over that one yet.
The Back Porch. A couple of doors down from 12 ...a few down from the Mexican joint.

That afternoon Scott (owner of the Trussville newspaper now,) his brother (huge basketball booster that owned Messiah's Messengers at the time,) Lisa, the girl I was dating (No, that was Renee, I think, never mind) and one member of that site were there.

The conversation that day was about the sanctions that were about to hit. I cant remember how many times I told that "member" of the site to "shut the fuck up. Stop asking questions, and just listen."

I don't know why I went on this little rant...just to say, he's a good guy. Unique.

Back
Top Bottom