| RECRUIT ⭐️Alabama 2025 Recruiting Class Updates ⭐️: Five Star, Dijon Lee (CB) commits to Bama

If we get the above, how will that compare to past UA classes or other top classes from the past?
I'd put it very close to the best class ever not just for UA but maybe the best recruiting haul by any college.

That being said, I think we're going to miss on Lockett or Meadows. I doubt we get BOTH guys and possible we miss on both and just get Cunningham and Brooks

If we get the above, how will that compare to past UA classes or other top classes from the past?
Frankly, I can't find a comparison. As strange as this is to say, I'm coming to an opinion this is a better recruiting staff than we've seen in the last two decades. Yes. Better that the GOAT.

Keep in mind...times have changed. The entire Mal Moore facility has changed...not in purpose, but in the atmosphere.

As verbose as I can be, I still can't put it into words. All I can say is one thing. "When Courtney Morgan stepped off the plane."

Frankly, I can't find a comparison. As strange as this is to say, I'm coming to an opinion this is a better recruiting staff than we've seen in the last two decades. Yes. Better that the GOAT.

Keep in mind...times have changed. The entire Mal Moore facility has changed...not in purpose, but in the atmosphere.

As verbose as I can be, I still can't put it into words. All I can say is one thing. "When Courtney Morgan stepped off the plane."
OK, so how are we going to hang on to CMorgan?

It's even more than that

Haywood
Dear
Cunningham
Meadow
Glasses = Kaleb Edwards it's his nickname
Lockett
That's the reason I put ....

Let me tell you something. I am one of the easiest guys in the world to find things to laugh at. Give me a minute, won't take long.

But good lord...I'm laughing here without having to find a reason.

CNS is CKD's off field anaylyst:). Great for Bama not so good for Bama's opponents.
He isn't having input in to day to day operations.

IF he happens to be in his office one day and a recruit just happens to be on campus...

In one year I think you'll come back to this conversation and say Wommack is a lot like Saban. It's a different scheme, but off of the same set. Over the last few weeks I've been talking to a few guys about the defense. The word I've come away with is "pursuit." Look at the roster, look at the speed.

Back
Top Bottom