| RECRUIT ⭐️Alabama 2025 Recruiting Class Updates ⭐️: Elite 2025 EDGE Justin Hill has Committed to Alabama

I'm interested in this On3 rearrangement wonder where all our guys move to following the recruiting rankings being completely updated. Also believe I heard rivals has one coming soon as well.

ESPN did theirs recently but it was awful, honestly not sure ESPN does a very good job with recruiting rankings. Been that way for a while now.

I'm interested in this On3 rearrangement wonder where all our guys move to following the recruiting rankings being completely updated. Also believe I heard rivals has one coming soon as well.

ESPN did theirs recently but it was awful, honestly not sure ESPN does a very good job with recruiting rankings. Been that way for a while now.
We normally see the rankings change after camps: August. Then we'll see them change again in December, early January.

PWO I think, because offers doesn't necessarily mean we gave him a scholarship here. May be the same thing for Aspurhov, so until we see the official stuff on it, there's no telling if they count towards scholarship numbers. He's considered a 5-star kicker and a 4 star punter likely place kicker and kickoff guy

Last edited:
Be awesome to seee our STs improving. They really have hurt bama over the years.

Area i am looking ( hoping )for improvement
They need to become the weapon they used to be especially Punt Return. Eddie Jackson, Javier Areans, Cyrus Jones types that are a threat to take it to the house each time they touch it.

Last edited:
They need to become the weapon they used to be especually Punt Return. Eddie Jackson, Javier Areans, Cyrus Jones types that are a threat to take it to the house each time they touch it.

And have reliable FG kicker ( like we had last couple years) and punter ( like we had/have)

Even Reichart missed one vs TN that was very makeable

And those returners u mentioned ( instead of one that was scared to catch ball).

how many games can we go back to that STs killed us. And cost us NC

Last edited:
Sounds great. Need more WR's.
Do you remember how effective the wheel route was with Shaun Alexander? Summer 7 on 7 reports have me really curious about how Sheridan is going to use the RB's in the passing game. I expect to see it, quite a bit.

I'm thinking...

We're going to see a run based offense, but one where suddenly the running backs are in the passing game. It'll create situations where the defenses are so focused on the backs, that we'll see the receivers running like a deer in an open field. The way both DeBoer and Sheridan have used the tight ends? It's going to scramble some brains.

From my understanding the base set is about in. This fall, they'll start inserting the "eye candy." Saban's best defenses fell for the "eye candy" all the time. Now, we have a confectioner, a few of them, calling the plays.

Back
Top Bottom