| RECRUIT ⭐️Alabama 2025 Recruiting Class Updates ⭐️: Elite 2025 EDGE Justin Hill has Committed to Alabama

Totally agree. I’ve been saying the same in recent months. BUT … that applies to all schools, and there’s no reason to be disappointed now. All we can control is the present and CKD and staff needs this positive momentum to carry them forward into their first season when so many (myself included!) doubted their ability to follow in Saban’s footsteps. Let’s give the negativity a rest until it’s actually deserved.
Now that’s a good idea! (Bet it won’t be applied by many on here though lol!)

Totally agree. I’ve been saying the same in recent months. BUT … that applies to all schools, and there’s no reason to be disappointed now. All we can control is the present and CKD and staff needs this positive momentum to carry them forward into their first season when so many (myself included!) doubted their ability to follow in Saban’s footsteps. Let’s give the negativity a rest until it’s actually deserved.
Thas not negatively. Thats just fact. Lots of good shit going on. But looking at whole picture. Gotta see with eyes. Not just heart

Back
Top Bottom