| RECRUIT ⭐️Alabama 2025 Recruiting Class Updates ⭐️: Elite 2025 EDGE Justin Hill has Committed to Alabama

silver-linings.gif

silver-lining-impressed.gif
If there was any movie scene that depicts how I currently feel about our ‘25 class so far, it’s this one. Extra points for anyone who can guess the film!

Just need Ty Haywood to commit, and this could very well be one of the best OL classes we've ever signed on paper. I still think we get him, I believe Dijon Lee is coming, I've heard positive things about Justus terry, but I still think he ends up with Georgia(God, I hope I'm wrong). Things with Ty Jackson are still looking good, still want that one to happen, badly. This class is far from being done, can you imagine Deboer coming in year 1 and getting the 1st ranked class? Its looking like a very real possibility.

DeBoer and staff are on a roll with recruiting right now, which is exciting…but that’s just one aspect of the complete product.

It’s exciting to think that this train could keep on rolling without much of a drop off after the historic run that we’ve had. It’s a testament to what Saban built and also a testament to the work being put in by DeBoer and his staff.

That being said, we still haven’t played a game.

But so far he seems to be making all the right moves and putting the work in.

Living in TN, I run into a lot of Vols fans…majority I’ve talked ball with recently are expecting us to drop off, and quick.

Is it fall yet?
Those kids committed to Alabama will enroll in December/June for next season. We'll be fine.

These kids committment means little. Here today. Gone tomorrow
Or like the QB from last year....kinda here today...
Totally agree. I’ve been saying the same in recent months. BUT … that applies to all schools, and there’s no reason to be disappointed now. All we can control is the present and CKD and staff needs this positive momentum to carry them forward into their first season when so many (myself included!) doubted their ability to follow in Saban’s footsteps. Let’s give the negativity a rest until it’s actually deserved.

Back
Top Bottom