| FTBL Al Delgreco and Saban rumor

billfish said:
Hero said:
billfish said:
bama4life said:
I know, I heard the show this morning. The first thing I thought of was someone trying to start some BS and maybe try to hurt our chances at recruiting.

Saban IS kicking their ass so bad right now they'll do and say anything. Don't believe anything else different from that. He WILL continue to do so.

There is nothing they can do about it but watch.....and of course spread manure...Delgreco style.
In what sport is saban kicking arse in? last time I checked we were a 6-6 team begging for a bowl bid.

Recruiting....btw, it's not a sport.

wtf r u talking about? where in his post did he say it WAS a sport? he simply said Saban was kickin their asses. get over it.

Can't recall there being this many coaching opening at once. They need to put a freakin salary cap on these over paid coaches to keep em in place longer and focus the attention on the game of football instead of how much money we can throw away to win a NC...
RTR

bamanaf said:
Can't recall there being this many coaching opening at once. They need to put a freakin salary cap on these over paid coaches to keep em in place longer and focus the attention on the game of football instead of how much money we can throw away to win a NC...
RTR
Many call us the Yankees of the NCAA football, We have set the bar for a "high paid coach" and every coach will now shoot for a Sabanish salary.

Ths was fairly old news but...

I heard it mentioned on Finebaum yesterday that the LSU president and a few other LSU "higher ups" stayed at the Saban's house during the Bama/LSU game, any thruth to this?

rammajamma said:
http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/MessageTopic.asp?p=6226474&Pg=1

I love this quote from your link:

t all sounds possible to me. Follows logically. But still............
We will have to import some crow from China for dinner if this happens.
And what about the bammers??
Mass suicide?

After all the bad stuff they've said about CNS, they definitely would have some crow to eat. And why, pray tell, would we commit mass suicide?

I hope that, if the rumors are true, we don't act like the LSU fans have acted toward Saban. Irrational, delusional, classless . . . thy name is LSU.

Btw, I love how our built-in editor changed what that guy called us to "cool and good-looking people." :lol:

CrimsonPirate said:
rammajamma said:
http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/MessageTopic.asp?p=6226474&Pg=1

I love this quote from your link:

t all sounds possible to me. Follows logically. But still............
We will have to import some crow from China for dinner if this happens.
And what about the cool and good looking people??
Mass suicide?

After all the bad stuff they've said about CNS, they definitely would have some crow to eat. And why, pray tell, would we commit mass suicide?

I hope that, if the rumors are true, we don't act like the LSU fans have acted toward Saban. Irrational, delusional, classless . . . thy name is LSU.

Btw, I love how our built-in editor changed what that guy called us to "cool and good-looking people." :lol:
We would have more of a reason to hate him than they do.

:arrow: The reason people like Del Grecwho? and the LSU rumorist stir up the Saban garbage is to try and tarnish his name to the world. They are intimidated by his capabilities as a head coach. They are only worried of how good the Crimson Tide is soon to be and are fearful for what it brings to their sorry programs and agendas...
ROll Dam Tide

Birdman37 said:
billfish said:
Peeps.....this is about Al Delgreco and his reporting.....NOT I repeat NOT Saban leaving!

I must have hit the Portugese translate button. :roll:

if its true, then its about Coach Saban leaving. screw Delgreco.

I agree. If it were substantiated...much bigger than Delgreco. If you could put Al's feet to the fire it won't be true. That's the problem here.....you can't. If the station has no issues with credibility that's their problem not mine.

jaycoach said:
One easy way to squash this quick... would be for CNS to go public quickly and say he doesnt want the job and he is happy at Alabama...

This is the first thing that crossed my mind when I read about the Delgreco crap.

And if there was any truth to this and Saban did leave, it wouldn't bother me one bit. I don't want anybody coaching the University of Alabama, whose heart ain't at the Capstone.

What really gripes me, though, is the potential damage a rumor like this might have on recruiting.

I find this hard to believe...I think everyone's freaking out over all of these rumors. People, LSU fans hate Saban, they don't want anything to do with him. And until something concrete comes out, which probably won't happen, everyone needs to chill out.

bamanaf said:
:arrow: The reason people like Del Grecwho? and the LSU rumorist stir up the Saban garbage is to try and tarnish his name to the world. They are intimidated by his capabilities as a head coach. They are only worried of how good the Crimson Tide is soon to be and are fearful for what it brings to their sorry programs and agendas...
ROll Dam Tide

How about the Barn runorist trying to cover that Tubby is probally in Arkansas interviewing today.

Or land Julio Jones and announce that! :D

That would pretty much take care of it.

What Bearfacts gripe about is correct and it's being generated/reported by an Auburn man who has a microphone. I think he gets called on this one?

I don't know who's sending out the Boycott JOX email as I haven't rcvd one but.....I would think Al will have to spin himself out of this to more than just a few listeners regardless of a boycott! Of course those listeners can make the ads get pulled quickly....especially if they are one of the advertisers!

Back
Top Bottom