| FTBL Al Delgreco and Saban rumor

Kc Bleeds Crimson said:
Letting people you know stay at your house.....

This would make him a good friend?[/quote
]

And that's all there was to it.

Now if we were to find out he wore Purple and Gold boxers....well then...it might be substantiated. :wink: :lol:

I seriously doubt Saban would go back to LSU but I find it funny reading this thread consdering recent ones here about Tubs leaving. It's funny how things look when it's your coach at the seat of rumors :D

DelGreco may be FOS but if you fired every media personality who spread the Tubs to TAMU rumors the unemployment line would be a lot longer.

:lol: The LSU job isn't available. I think Les will end up staying. Everything I've heard from Michigan (even though they have talked with him) is that Les is not the coach the president wants. Saban is not going anywhere. :wink:

Proud Tiger said:
I seriously doubt Saban would go back to LSU but I find it funny reading this thread consdering recent ones here about Tubs leaving. It's funny how things look when it's your coach at the seat of rumors :D

DelGreco may be FOS but if you fired every media personality who spread the Tubs to TAMU rumors the unemployment line would be a lot longer.

The difference here is that he "Del Taco" said it. Was not reported as a rumor. At least that's the way I heard it come out of his microphone. That's why I asked if anybody else heard it.

DelGreco reported this not as a rumor and then they...Al and some guy named Tony.. circle jerked over Al's credibility.

Of course there's no way to prove anything here so I'm not sending 100 bucks to Big Fan Charity. :D

billfish said:
Proud Tiger said:

The difference here is that he "Del Taco" said it. Was not reported as a rumor. At least that's the way I heard it come out of his microphone. That's why I asked if anybody else heard it.

DelGreco reported this not as a rumor and then they...Al and some guy named Tony.. circle jerked over Al's credibility.

Of course there's no way to prove anything here so I'm not sending 100 bucks to Big Fan Charity. :D

Slimebaum talked about the Tubs to TAMU thing as if it was fact and I didn't see anyone here complaining. Heck even Terry said here that contract negotiations were going on between Tbs and TAMU which was totally untrue.

Proud Tiger said:
billfish said:
Proud Tiger said:

Slimebaum talked about the Tubs to TAMU thing as if it was fact and I didn't see anyone here complaining. Heck even Terry said here that contract negotiations were going on between Tbs and TAMU which was totally untrue.

shutup old man. lmao

RollTideRandy said:
bama4life said:
I agree with that, but you know the media will be quick to point out the Miami situation and what he said there.

I beat them to it. :lol:

I was thinking the same thing earlier. While I would still like for CNS to say something to ease my concerns he'd once again be slammed.

I won't be surprised if he stays away from the media on this one. He really can't win either way.

While I would like to know his response I'd much rather he share that info. with the recruits than me.

BamaDelta said:
RollTideRandy said:
bama4life said:
I agree with that, but you know the media will be quick to point out the Miami situation and what he said there.

I was thinking the same thing earlier. While I would still like for CNS to say something to ease my concerns he'd once again be slammed.

I won't be surprised if he stays away from the media on this one. He really can't win either way.

While I would like to know his response I'd much rather he share that info. with the recruits than me.

Exactly. The Nick Saban I’ve come to know over the past year doesn’t really care if we are upset over any rumors and putting our fears to rest is pretty low on his priority list. All indications point to him being in Gadsden yesterday recruiting Jerrell Harris and Dre Kirkpatrick or in Monroe, LA meeting with the Edwards brothers. Today I’m sure he is on the recruiting trail again. Does anyone realistically expect him to re-work his entire schedule so he can come back to T-town and say he isn’t taking the LSU job? That’s not the Nick Saban I know.

Well I started this whole damn thread and didnt realize what a bees hive I would be stirring up. To the poster who said I was probably a disgruntled LSU fan....screw off and ROLL TIDE.

About the whole recruit thing. If a recruit is going to leave because of a posting on a message board from someone he doesnt know on an issue that is pure rumor at this point, I really dont think those are the type of guys we want around, do you?

IMHO, Even if he wanted to go back, I think he is smart enough to know he would be committing career suicide. All credibility would be lost. Regardless, they are still talking about it here on the radios and around town. As bad as these people have dogged Saban, most of them would take him back with open arms. However, related to the topic, for whatever reason, The Old Ball Coach come into Baton Rouge either today or last night.

Roll Tide

RollTideRandy said:
BamaDelta said:
RollTideRandy said:
bama4life said:

Exactly. The Nick Saban I’ve come to know over the past year doesn’t really care if we are upset over any rumors and putting our fears to rest is pretty low on his priority list. All indications point to him being in Gadsden yesterday recruiting Jerrell Harris and Dre Kirkpatrick or in Monroe, LA meeting with the Edwards brothers. Today I’m sure he is on the recruiting trail again. Does anyone realistically expect him to re-work his entire schedule so he can come back to T-town and say he isn’t taking the LSU job? That’s not the Nick Saban I know.

Nice, reassuring post, Randy. I'm also sure that Nick is recruiting hard right now and really doesn't have time for this nonsense, but he wouldn't have to come all the way back to T-town to put these rumors to rest.

I bet he could have a media outlet available for an announcement very quickly if he wanted.

Maybe Nick and Tubs are hunting together. Neither one is responding to the media drivel. I think that is good. While we as fans would love to hear them respond, no matter what they say the media and message boards will pick it apart.
If I were Tubs or Nick, I would ask them "what have you done for me lately?"

LSU must not care about the Saban rumor since there has been no mention of it on LSU Tiger Forum, one of their prime boards.

Leviathan179 said:
Well I started this whole damn thread and didnt realize what a bees hive I would be stirring up. To the poster who said I was probably a disgruntled LSU fan....screw off and ROLL TIDE.

About the whole recruit thing. If a recruit is going to leave because of a posting on a message board from someone he doesnt know on an issue that is pure rumor at this point, I really dont think those are the type of guys we want around, do you?

IMHO, Even if he wanted to go back, I think he is smart enough to know he would be committing career suicide. All credibility would be lost. Regardless, they are still talking about it here on the radios and around town. As bad as these people have dogged Saban, most of them would take him back with open arms. However, related to the topic, for whatever reason, The Old Ball Coach come into Baton Rouge either today or last night. ]/quote]

And he was in Durham yesterday and met with the Duke AD.

Not only is this rumor untrue and unfounded, I wish it would cost someone his job. This is the kind of dangerous reporting that these talk shows in this state are notorious for. I'd like to see some accountability sometime, and have untrue rumors like this cost someone on the radio their job.

Don't like Del Greco anyway, and I don't mind disclosing that fact. Things are a little too wonderful and a little too chummy at Spain Park for my tastes anyway.

By the way, nothing against Spain Park. It's Del Greco I have an agenda against.

billfish said:
Kc Bleeds Crimson said:

This would make him a good friend?[/quote
]

Now if we were to find out he wore Purple and Gold boxers....well then...it might be substantiated. :wink: :lol:

I don't really want to know what color boxers he wears myself.

ExiledTidefan said:
Not only is this rumor untrue and unfounded, I wish it would cost someone his job. This is the kind of dangerous reporting that these talk shows in this state are notorious for. I'd like to see some accountability sometime, and have untrue rumors like this cost someone on the radio their job.

Don't like Del Greco anyway, and I don't mind disclosing that fact. Things are a little too wonderful and a little too chummy at Spain Park for my tastes anyway.

By the way, nothing against Spain Park. It's Del Greco I have an agenda against.

History may be repeating itself. This "chummy" atmosphere started the problems at Hoover. It is probably a coincidence that another former Barner kicking type, who had football playing sons, and who did Hoover radio and TV, was involved in being chummy with the former Hoover coach.

Outlaw said:
billfish said:
Kc Bleeds Crimson said:

This would make him a good friend?

I don't really want to know what color boxers he wears myself.

Y'all are making my sides ache. :lol:

Maybe somebody can get Terry Saban to confirm what Nick's underwear preference is.

This one is probably his and her favorite, though.

money-bills1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom