| FTBL Al Delgreco and Saban rumor

bamanaf said:
YOU ARE STUPID if you think Saban is looking to change coaching jobs. He is out recruiting for us. There is no way he would quit another team this early on. He would loose all credibility as a coach and a loyal human being. He knows you cant play coaching "hot potato" and be respected. He would loose his image as a good man and be known in college ball as a total trader if he quit another coaching job. Dont listen to the garbage spin you are hearing and support CNS before the rumors get out of control. Saban is our guy.. RTR

Some say he lost all credibility when he said back on December 21, "I'm not going to be the Alabama coach." So, why should he worry about losing credibility? I'm not so sure that Saban's reputation is all that good right now. Certainly, the LSU fans hate him. Or, at least they did 'til these "back to Baton Rouge" rumors cropped up.

Hey . . . if he goes, he goes. I won't like it, but I refuse to let myself sink to the level of the LSU fans I'm acquainted with. Talk about being delusional!

bama4life said:
I know, I heard the show this morning. The first thing I thought of was someone trying to start some BS and maybe try to hurt our chances at recruiting.

Saban IS kicking their ass so bad right now they'll do and say anything. Don't believe anything else different from that. He WILL continue to do so.

There is nothing they can do about it but watch.....and of course spread manure...Delgreco style.

billfish said:
bama4life said:
I know, I heard the show this morning. The first thing I thought of was someone trying to start some BS and maybe try to hurt our chances at recruiting.

Saban IS kicking their ass so bad right now they'll do and say anything. Don't believe anything else different from that. He WILL continue to do so.

There is nothing they can do about it but watch.....and of course spread manure...Delgreco style.
In what sport is saban kicking arse in? last time I checked we were a 6-6 team begging for a bowl bid.

Hero said:
billfish said:
bama4life said:

In what sport is saban kicking arse in? last time I checked we were a 6-6 team begging for a bowl bid.

They are talking about recruiting obviously.

Swamptick said:
Hero said:
billfish said:
bama4life said:

They are talking about recruiting obviously.

Kicking every Arse except UGA...

http://rivals100.rivals.com/teamrank.asp

Hero said:
billfish said:
bama4life said:

Recruiting....btw, it's not a sport.

bamanaf said:
I'll spell it R-E-C-R-U-I-T-I-N-G and team building. Its a process not instantanious miracle working
RTR

Until those players sign that dotted line he isn't kicking any arse. We decide who wins recruiting when the LOIs come in.

LOI? Crap...we went from souse reporting to Saban leaving to LOI! This is funny as it gets huh? :?

Better back that up. Your ip is showing. You've been listening to too many radio show callers. :shock:

Back
Top Bottom