| FTBL Al Delgreco and Saban rumor

chevy0082 said:
Maybe we should just leave it with what an Auburn player said.. :D

"We can't focus on `Is he leaving, is he going, is he leaving, is he going?' At the end of the day, if he leaves or if he goes, we're still going to play football..." $%CR

It's all fun and games till we start looking to the boy genius of barner football for direction. Previously this was thread was simply novel. Now? Now it's an abomination that must be thrown into the volcano.

The worst part.....I'm forced to agree with Groves.

bamanaf said:
Hope these rumors on CNS dont scare off any recruits :x

Most of our recruits have GPAs above 2.5 and have qualifying ACT scores which leads me to believe they are pretty intelligent. For that reason, I doubt any of them will pay these rumors any attention. I guess the same cannot be said of several of the posters here. :?

bamafan4ever said:
TerryP said:
Hero said:
Lenny Kozlowski said:
Hero said:
Lenny Kozlowski said:
If it did (again it wont) we really should just shut the program down. :oops:

Shut the program down? :roll:

The fact is we could find someone else that would not give us negative media coverage and do the same job Saban is/was/will do/doing.

Care to name one? Ill wait

Steve Spurrier is unhappy with his current employer.

There's truth here...

Yeah, old "bow tie" is back at his old tricks, tormenting yet another football coach.

Hadn't thought about that. :shock: :D

I had him on a flight recently and wanted to tighten that bow tie just a bit more than it already is!

He is more likely to go to Aubrun. :roll:

100144107l4aj.gif

Did I hear correctly from Al DG on a Bham radio show 100.5 FM that a "source close to Nick Saban said he..CNS...was interested in talking to LSU? He and his co-host...Tony...we're saying that they would never just release this kind of information. Al said it and Tony backed Al up as never being the one to release info unless it was "credible". In fact, ALDG was very emphatic that he is very careful with info like this so........

Maybe somebody else heard it different?

He is a Auburn man so maybe he has an agenda but putting your credibility on the line like that is crazy. If you can not back that up you look like a clown and nothing from that point on is credible imho.

Geez.....this is getting ridiculous. I understand rumor on a message board but a sports radio host!? That's a different bear. He needs to be taken to task with his source or "souse" huh?....or better yet....lmao......dare I say!...held accountable.

YOU ARE STUPID if you think Saban is looking to change coaching jobs. He is out recruiting for us. There is no way he would quit another team this early on. He would loose all credibility as a coach and a loyal human being. He knows you cant play coaching "hot potato" and be respected. He would loose his image as a good man and be known in college ball as a total trader if he quit another coaching job. Dont listen to the garbage spin you are hearing and support CNS before the rumors get out of control. Saban is our guy.. RTR

bamanaf said:
YOU ARE STUPID if you think Saban is looking to change coaching jobs. He is out recruiting for us. There is no way he would quit another team this early on. He would loose all credibility as a coach and a loyal human being. He knows you cant play coaching "hot potato" and be respected. He would loose his image as a good man and be known in college ball as a total trader if he quit another coaching job. Dont listen to the garbage spin you are hearing and support CNS before the rumors get out of control. Saban is our guy.. RTR
you are delusional. This man is and has been a snake since his Toledo days.

I like him but the truth hurts

I respect your opinon but that's just downright laughable.

I think...no, after his comments I know ALDG is full of chit and he's trying to mediate something. What? I don't know.

Al's "reporting" of this is a learned behaviour. What I mean is that you can say whatever you want with no backfire. I don't know the guy... so I have nothing to base any opinon of him on other than what I heard. Only that he was a kicker at Barn and the Titans.

So if I know 100% that Saban isn't going anywhere...then that makes Al DG a liar or just FOS or somebody tell him he needs to buy some new souse? His is spoiled.

This ones over the top imho.

One easy way to squash this quick... would be for CNS to go public quickly and say he doesnt want the job and he is happy at Alabama... If you here that in a day or two relax.... if not there may be somethin to this... I dont think so but after the last 10 years, who knows

Back
Top Bottom