| OT Yes. You can call me a pervert here. This is a "DAYUM" situation.

11-X3.jpg

I have an old Jennings compound that I shoot occasionally, when the shoulder feels right. Rest of October and early November, I have my crossbow with me in the stand.

I might have one of these. Or three.

View attachment 28484
When crossbows became legal to hunt by all hunters in ‘04, I didn’t have one. My father in law bought a Barnett and hunted with it the first 2 seasons. Going in to the 3rd season, he came to the house and showed me his new “10 Point” crossbow. He then walked me out to his truck and gave me his Barnett!! Had it ever since!! Stuck many a nanny!!

Is this pic AI generated ? The reason I ask is the reflection of the deer on the right , he has 3 prominent front legs.
I am of the thought there is a smaller deer behind that one that is leaning over and eating grass. You can even make out the earson either side of the front deer's left front leg.

ROLL TIDE!

When crossbows became legal to hunt by all hunters in ‘04, I didn’t have one. My father in law bought a Barnett and hunted with it the first 2 seasons. Going in to the 3rd season, he came to the house and showed me his new “10 Point” crossbow. He then walked me out to his truck and gave me his Barnett!! Had it ever since!! Stuck many a nanny!!
I had a friend pass several years ago that had fifteen or sixteen. His son kept about half of them and gave the rest to a few of us. Bobby got them for home protection: had them all over the place.

I came pretty close to shooting a possum the other day the flooding had driven into my back yard...then, got lost in trying to figure how it got in the yard in the first place and ran it out.

Back
Top Bottom