| BSB/SB 🏆 🥎 Women's College World Series: Alabama Softball’s Season Ends with 8-5 Loss to Florida State

Lots of disappointment for sure. I would have bet on Fouts being on the mound but it did not work out. Seems like she needs some off speed stuff to go with her other pitches but what do I know. She is a great player.

For those giving Murphy a hard time, you have to have at least something foundationally good when your senior leader has that type of emotions towards the university. He may have some X's and O's issues but he can build a cohesive team that plays for on another and the pride of the University.

Bailey is a class act..she is a superb rep for the U of A. what an athlete and better yet what an outstanding human being and God bless her in her future endeavors ! Thank you Bailey for choosing to attend and play for the University of Alabama,,,RTR

I just thought Bama went into a bad slump the last 2 games but it looks like FSU is for real.

I'm only seeing pieces of it tonight, but FSU got hot at the right time (that leadoff hitter [Mudge] has raised her average .065 points in less than 3 games), their coach is pushing all the right buttons, and they obviously did a hell of a job scouting. I underestimated them... early in the WCWS, they looked nothing more than solid with good defense and lots of team speed, but not scary with the bat or in the circle.

Still hard to believe they had the success they did against Fouts. One wonders what might have been if Colt ooops sorry wrong thread. Ok if some defensive miscues and getting thrown out to end the ending at 3rd base what could have been?

Why would she enter the portal with one bonus year left? Maybe there’s other stuff going on, I honestly aren’t that close to the sport. Seems strange though. Good player.

Not sure, word was that she was planning on returning (even as late as last week). Just guessing here, but she may be transferring somewhere more for academic reasons (medical school). Selfishly, I hate it though... she was one my favorites. She was an assassin out there (despite the baserunning blunder on Monday night).

Back
Top Bottom