| FTBL Will the Piggies hate Ole Miss like LSU hates us?

Everybody, including Arky fans, are saying this is a great hire for Ole Miss, that Nutt will turn that program around. My question is, if Nutt is such a great coach, why did all of Arkansas want him gone?

CrimsonPirate said:
Everybody, including Arky fans, are saying this is a great hire for Ole Miss, that Nutt will turn that program around. My question is, if Nutt is such a great coach, why did all of Arkansas want him gone?

I have had a hard time understanding that myself. Then I remember the play where he passed it on 3rd down against us which ultimately gave us enough time to come back and win, and I start to understand their pain.

rammajamma said:
CrimsonPirate said:

I have had a hard time understanding that myself. Then I remember the play where he passed it on 3rd down against us which ultimately gave us enough time to come back and win, and I start to understand their pain.

Ah. A good coach who is occasionally struck with case of the dumbazz! Got it! :shock:

CrimsonPirate said:
rammajamma said:
CrimsonPirate said:

Ah. A good coach who is occasionally struck with case of the dumbazz! Got it! :shock:

I can think of a few that are Les than perfect, and aren't the sharpest tools in the shed :D

rammajamma said:
CrimsonPirate said:

Had that pass worked they would have ran out the clock and he would have been touted as a genius. Ditto with Les Miles, all the times those decisions to go for it on 4th down made him look good until he finally missed 2 of them.

Arkansas just needs to wake up and realize their place in the world. They haven't have national championship hopes since their days in the SWC. They need to understand that they are not playing in a conference with SMU, Rice, and Baylor anymore. I consider them lucky to have won as many SEC West championships as they have.

CrimsonPirate said:

He'll turn it around to an 8-4 maybe 9-3 every 3 or 4 years. He does more with less!!

Leviathan179 said:
This is a bonehead move for the Pigs. Hey their loss is an Ole Miss gain. After their win at LSU I figured his job was secure. I went to that game, the corndogs were silent.

He's been under the gun since last year. It finally caught up with him

rammajamma said:
CrimsonPirate said:

But everyone watching the game thought he was going to run. I dont really think it was a bad call. If they made it, he a genius. Anyone can be a Monday morning QB/Coach, plus i liked the call cause it did help us come back and win. :wink: :wink:

It's not weather we thought he was a good coach or not. It's the fact that so much drama has happened in the last couple of years and their was no turning back for him. I expect him to do well at Ole Miss.

It's good to see you guys again.

Good luck in your bowl.

Back
Top Bottom