| FTBL Alabama and Ole Miss odds

The OL just can't pass block. USF was undersized and beat the line often.
How are we not putting more heat on opposing QBs? Our QBs are feeling heat often. Simpson needs to get that internalclock tuned up a bit. Our LT is too slow. Ty is gonna get hurt if someone doesn't learn to protect the blind side. Many questions, but I still think coach may get turned around, but we / I need to be realistic with my expectations. If anyone can get it straight, coach Saban can do it.
Roll Tide everyone.
In the USF game we did put pressure on the QB. We let him escape the pocket and run for over 100 yards as a result. That is an issue but in game 1 and 3 we put pressure on the QB. Against Tx we did not.

The last statement is what I am hoping for. Given his history it is what he does. Now this year we may very well figure out that he is a mere mortal after all. Hope not but I do get everyones skepticism. I have watched the games and the OL and QB play is not a pretty thing to look at. I am hoping the play calling will change and the OL will find a way to run the ball and the D carries the team. Off course they hit a wall against Tx in the 4th qtr but until then they had played a pretty good game. They played great in game 1 and 3 but of course the competition is not as good.

I still go back to go play a clean game (no penlties and turnovers) and we can win every game they will just be ugly tight games. No guarantees they will play clean games off course. Tx game 10 penalties and 2 turnovers otherwise even that game could have turned out differently.

A good number of people who are saying "take Ole Miss and the points" were the same one's talking about how badly Bama played on defense under Golding.
17 points against USF sounds like something Golding can work with. Besides, if it comes down to a shootout, I'll take Kiffin over Rees every time.

A good number of people who are saying "take Ole Miss and the points" were the same one's talking about how badly Bama played on defense under Golding.

The offenses on the other side of his defense were averaging over 40 points too. Doesn't seem to be the case here. Although I can't wait to see if our offense sputters yet again if you keep saying "it wasn't Golding".

This makes a hell of a lot of sense: as in none.

It makes a lot of sense when you act like the issues last year were not even a little of Golding's fault, yet making jokes that the ones taking Ole Miss and the points are the same ones that wanted Golding gone. Yet you aren't mentioning that he's facing a limp dick offense instead of the last ten we've had that averaged 40 a game. Make better sense to you?

It makes a lot of sense when you act like the issues last year were not even a little of Golding's fault, yet making jokes that the ones taking Ole Miss and the points are the same ones that wanted Golding gone. Yet you aren't mentioning that he's facing a limp dick offense instead of the last ten we've had that averaged 40 a game. Make better sense to you?
I've said for years now that the issue on defense isn't on the DC but the scheme. It's outdated and easily beaten. Hell, last year's defense gave up fewer points than any Bama defense has in the last five years but the angsts voiced certainly didn't match that fact.

Back
Top Bottom