| FTBL Alabama and Ole Miss odds

How are we even favored, let alone by double digits? Lord ...does the Bama name really sway things that much? I caught part of Ole Miss Georgia Tech last night. They have weapons all over the field. They will pull Bama into a shootout and it won't be pretty

Rats jumping ship? Come on this Bama team looked bad on Saturday but stay with them. You might be surprised.
I would be surprised if this team just suddenly started clicking. But even if that happens, the question then becomes what was happening up to that point that made them look so bad and if it was easily fixed, why wasn't it fixed sooner?

The OL just can't pass block. USF was undersized and beat the line often.
How are we not putting more heat on opposing QBs? Our QBs are feeling heat often. Simpson needs to get that internalclock tuned up a bit. Our LT is too slow. Ty is gonna get hurt if someone doesn't learn to protect the blind side. Many questions, but I still think coach may get turned around, but we / I need to be realistic with my expectations. If anyone can get it straight, coach Saban can do it.
Roll Tide everyone.

Back
Top Bottom