| MBB/WBB Alabama Falls to Ohio State, 92-81, at Emerald Coast Classic

Bama down at half 38-33 at half. Surprise surprise Bama is having to play a game when the 3's are not falling. Now they have to rely on the D which has been ok. A lot of dribble one on one stuff from what I can see. No Brandon Millers out their but they should have enough just need the shots to fall. Maybe they will fall in the 2nd half. Need a lot of effort on the D end to win ugly if it comes down to that.

Still not getting it done. Down 9 now. has been as high as 11. This is when elite D has to get stops. Not seeing anything that make me think they will get enough of those stops. Maybe they will...

No rim protection means the opposing guards can just blow by w/o worrying about getting their shot blocked. Oats system has to have great D otherwise good teams will take it to them. 81-69 Ohio State with about 3 minutes left.

This is a learning opportunity for sure.

No rim protection means the opposing guards can just blow by w/o worrying about getting their shot blocked. Oats system has to have great D otherwise good teams will take it to them. 81-69 Ohio State with about 3 minutes left.

This is a learning opportunity for sure.

Yep. @Bryce Young’s Mustache mentioned it but the loss of Bediako left a huge void on that end. A shame for both him and Bama that he didn’t return for one more year.

Yea, that was rough, I really felt like this team had the depth scoring they needed to take them far. Time will tell, but we got a lot of areas to work on and very little time to work on them or we're going to be embarrassed by some of the teams we have coming up.

Back
Top Bottom