| MBB/WBB Alabama Falls to Ohio State, 92-81, at Emerald Coast Classic

What do you make of it, though? UT is what, 1-2 coming out of their pre-season tourney? Still a good ball club.
I think it's a typical Muss team that shows serious signs of trouble early on with lack of intensity on defense + turnovers. Then they get in SEC play and Muss has them playing solid ball. That said, Arkansas will need that Duke win if they're going to pick up any marquee wins to help them come March.

What do you make of it, though? UT is what, 1-2 coming out of their pre-season tourney? Still a good ball club.

Not much, and I honestly have seen only like 8-10 actual minutes of them playing... seen more of the Vols. The last 2 years, Arky has hit major turbulence right at the start of the SEC slate... maybe this year they are getting it out of the way early? Not sure what their early season SEC schedule looks like this time, but it didn't really matter too much the last 2 seasons.

I think it's a typical Muss team that shows serious signs of trouble early on with lack of intensity on defense + turnovers. Then they get in SEC play and Muss has them playing solid ball. That said, Arkansas will need that Duke win if they're going to pick up any marquee wins to help them come March.
I haven't watched Arkansas. UT, I've seen twice now.

I may be wrong, but I think you get the network through Paramount +
I think you can also get it based on provider if you have a provider that is in their list. I have YouTubeTv they are on the list of providers I can select . Going to give it a try anyway. That is what I used to watch ESPN+/SECN+ last week.

I think you can also get it based on provider if you have a provider that is in their list. I have YouTubeTv they are on the list of providers I can select . Going to give it a try anyway. That is what I used to watch ESPN+/SECN+ last week.
I'll look for a free stream in a little while...in the kitchen right now with my hands full. AND, there's football on TV. This UArk v Mizzou game is... šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Back
Top Bottom