| FTBL Who stays, who goes? [Updated with UA's Early Entry Press Conference]

Would have loved to have seen Moses...... but...kinda understood....
And really a game changer....would have been nice...Mac and/or Waddle,..( that would have blown away....bama haters)
....but....time for new stars...and for those that do....
Roll Tide...

Been rumbles about that, but I find it doubtful. Saban would tell him to go since he should be first round or maybe high second round at worst if they are worried about injuries. He's gonna make money.

I've read different things about the severity of his injury. CNS said something like "damange to a ligament", and I read elsewhere it was a torn ACL. Doesn't seem like if he'd torn his ACL he would be able to even be doing what he was doing just a few weeks after surgery.

If it's not that severe he will be right in that mix you've mentioned. If he can't get on the field for pre season camp, I'm sure that would ding the draft stock. Interrior lineman aren't typically a high value position, although every now and then teams target and find great ones.

I've read different things about the severity of his injury. CNS said something like "damange to a ligament", and I read elsewhere it was a torn ACL. Doesn't seem like if he'd torn his ACL he would be able to even be doing what he was doing just a few weeks after surgery.

If it's not that severe he will be right in that mix you've mentioned. If he can't get on the field for pre season camp, I'm sure that would ding the draft stock. Interrior lineman aren't typically a high value position, although every now and then teams target and find great ones.

Interior lineman aren’t high value unless you want to protect your QB - which is every team in the NFL. A center is the brains of the unit and makes blocking calls. No play starts without a center.

He has a history of injury though. ACL tear in 2016. Missed nine games in 2017 due to injury. 2018 was a redshirt year due to injury. And then this year another injury.

Miller Forristall has signed with an agent.

Miller Forristall has signed with an agent.

If healthy, I think he's actually a very good TE prospect. He can catch, blocks, super tall.. And I believe was a HS QB. Despite the injuries he put together a really good year.... Certainly his best chance to cash out

Back
Top Bottom