| FTBL Who stays, who goes? [Updated with UA's Early Entry Press Conference]

Makes sense on both accounts!

As I always say, the biggest commitments can be the returning upperclassmen. These 2 may not make the impact that Devonta and Najee did (who can?!), but they certainly make both sides of the ball legitimately better!

Do you really think Ray is gone? What's his draft status? I thought he would return for his senior season to improve his draft status. But he also could leave because of his many injuries. I don't think he ever played a full season.

Makes sense on both accounts!

As I always say, the biggest commitments can be the returning upperclassmen. These 2 may not make the impact that Devonta and Najee did (who can?!), but they certainly make both sides of the ball legitimately better!

Definitely shores up one side of the field at corner, which is always a welcomed sight. Only one newcomer so we can hopefully shade over and help that one side because we know the other is in good hands.

...slight surprise hearing this.

Here's my first call for the '21 season. Robinson won't be used as a traditional back. We'll see a morphing of sorts ... think Najee out of the backfield as well as a guy in the slot like Slade (as one example.)

Coining a term, "dual threat running back?"

I was hopeful Robinson would be back.

His receiving ability - at least as shown in games - could use improvement to help him make it in the league; however, as tough of a runner as he is, and with decent vision, who is the tougher runner that will carry the load between the tackles?

Although I see an occasional burst reminiscent of Drake, along with an ability to adjust in traffic like Najee, Robinson looks a little like an amalgam of Coffee and Trent. Running stance, doesn't hesitate about initiating contact, finishes hard.

I may be wrong, but I just don't see him as a Slotty Pippen.

RTR,

Tim

I was hopeful Robinson would be back.

His receiving ability - at least as shown in games - could use improvement to help him make it in the league; however, as tough of a runner as he is, and with decent vision, who is the tougher runner that will carry the load between the tackles?

Although I see an occasional burst reminiscent of Drake, along with an ability to adjust in traffic like Najee, Robinson looks a little like an amalgam of Coffee and Trent. Running stance, doesn't hesitate about initiating contact, finishes hard.

I may be wrong, but I just don't see him as a Slotty Pippen.

RTR,

Tim
Talking K, not B.

Back
Top Bottom