| FTBL Which Kirk Is RTB's Kirk?

G

Is Bama1966 Kirk McNair? I would just send '66 a private message, but I am sure he is probably not online at this late hour and I am curious.

The reason being is that I found a book that I had been wanting for a while and purchased it and Kirk McNair wrote the foreword.

The name of the book is Bowl Bama Bowl by Al Browning. It is a treasure trove of photo's and I will strip it clean and post all of them over the next week.

All of you know how I like to archive 'Bama related photo's.

Anyway, if any of you night owls are out there tonight, is RTB's Kirk the BamaMag Kirk and former 'Bama Sports Information Director Kirk?

CtrlAltieDel said:
Is Bama1966 Kirk McNair? I would just send '66 a private message, but I am sure he is probably not online at this late hour and I am curious.

The reason being is that I found a book that I had been wanting for a while and purchased it and Kirk McNair wrote the foreword.

The name of the book is Bowl Bama Bowl by Al Browning. It is a treasure trove of photo's and I will strip it clean and post all of them over the next week.

Anyway, if any of you night owls are out there tonight, is RTB's Kirk the BamaMag Kirk and former 'Bama Sports Information Director Kirk?

No, he isn't Kirk McNair. He is Kirk McDill. Just a fun loving goof from Hamilton.

Porter said:
No, he isn't Kirk McNair. He is Kirk McDill. Just a fun loving goof from Hamilton.

Thanks, Porter. I wasn't sure, he does seem to know his stuff, as so many around here do.

Regardless, I can't wait to give everyone a link to the new photo's I will be scanning from the book.

The first sentence on the jacket of the book, Bowl Bama Bowl, is this:

"The Crimson Tide of Alabama helped put the bowl on the table."

With a start like that, it has to be a good read.

Nope, but I can't count the times people have asked if I was. Like Porter said, I am just like the rest of you guys, a huge Bama fan, that loves this program as much as anyone alive.

McNair does know his stuff though. I have basicly surrounded myself with people that know their stuff. Makes me look better than I actually am. :lol:

Porter said:
CtrlAltieDel said:

Actually he is Kirk Fred Sanford-McDill.

Bama1966 said:
Nope, but I can't count the times people have asked if I was. Like Porter said, I am just like the rest of you guys, a huge Bama fan, that loves this program as much as anyone alive.

McNair does know his stuff though. I have basicly surrounded myself with people that know their stuff. Makes me look better than I actually am. :lol:

Hey, you are online. I knew you were one of the originals here but wasn't sure if you were McNair or not.

After I went over your profile a little bit I saw where you were a lot younger than him. Born in '66, duh.

Thanks for getting back to me on it, Kirk.

bear facts said:
Porter said:
CtrlAltieDel said:

Actually he is Kirk Fred Sanford-McDill.

I thought he was Kirk "Chuck Norris" McDill.

Bama1966 said:

I played high school basketball with Kirk McNair, and I can tell you that you're no Kirk McNair. :D :D . You're probably a bette outside shooter.

123.jpg

Back
Top Bottom