| FTBL Where will Wingnut be come this January?

Where will Wingnut be this January?

• At new house thumbing his nose at Bobby Lowder

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hmmm...
newspaper-1.jpg

:D

Proud Tiger said:
bear facts said:
Bones82 said:
Proud Tiger said:
porkchop said:
[quote="Proud Tiger
Well, I'll tell you what P T. If Big Fan is saying that he thinks he'll be gone after this season I'm inclined to atleast entertain the offer of holding the kitty, if not take up the bet outright.

Sorry to be late responding but I just got in from Vegas this evening. Since Big Fan isn't willing to back up his post with a bet, it's your call. $100 says Tubs doesn't leave Auburn after this season and $500 says he retires as a FB coach at Auburn. I'm willing to make it a gentleman's word bet or let someone like Bama Bo or Atlanta Tider hold the kitty.

TT will not freakin' retire at Auburn. He sees the writing on the wall. Auburn better beat Bama this year or it is all downhill for TT and Auburn.

Things are actually gonna start going downhill Saturday night for the Barners. I have a feelin' them wounded Bayou Bengals will be out to make a statement, especially now that USF dropped out of the unbeaten ranks.

Les Miles was not too happy during his weekly coach's show.

It's funny how none of these Barners were lurking around here before their Florida game. Now you would think they were leading the West. :roll:

Reality check for the Barn come Saturday.

You should take the "facts" out of your handle. I've been here for several years.

It's Factor to you, and I am well aware that some of you have had a Bama fixation for years now.

Anyway, I was talking "in general," PT, and only referring to the first four weeks of the season. Of course, one has to be very specific with you Barners. I guess that comes with us being about to talk about national championships in general terms like Bama has several, while y'all are still focused on one very specific year.

If I'm not mistaken, it took a thread about noticing the Barners missing from this site that brought the delusional back out of their closet after those embarrassing losses to USF and MSU. Of course, y'all have felt much better about the Bulls' loss since they were ranked #2.

TerryP said:
I very well may be wrong, but I have yet to understand why people think LSU is going to walk all over AU this weekend.

I firmly believe it's going to be a very tight game, a sloppy one at that.

Well Terry, you were a little off about Bama running the ball a lot against Ole Miss. :wink:

Normally I would feel like you about this being a tight game, but Cox ain't no Woodson and the passing game is the key to beating LSU, that and running right at them to neutralize all that defensive team speed.

Now if Hester is not a 100% for LSU, things could get interesting. But I do believe the Bayou Bengals are a wounded bunch pride-wise. They will be out to prove their ranking. AU is living on borrowed time. They really should have had at least another loss right now heading into this weekend's game.

For Auburn, LSU's loss to Kentucky was the worse thing that could have happened.

Auburn will lose by at least 14 points. That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

bear facts said:
TerryP said:
I very well may be wrong, but I have yet to understand why people think LSU is going to walk all over AU this weekend.

Well Terry, you were a little off about Bama running the ball a lot against Ole Miss. :wink:

Normally I would feel like you about this being a tight game, but Cox ain't no Woodson and the passing game is the key to beating LSU, that and running right at them to neutralize all that defensive team speed.

Now if Hester is not a 100% for LSU, things could get interesting. But I do believe the Bayou Bengals are a wounded bunch pride-wise, who are out to prove their ranking.

For Auburn, LSU's loss to Kentucky was the worse thing that could have happened.

Auburn will lose by at least 14 points. That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

I'm not going to pick a winner in this one but I will say this.

Either LSU wins in a blowout, or Auburn wins it in a close one.

I will try to end this thread by saying to the Rev. Big Fan........if Tubs leaves after this season I will make a $100 donation to your church. Who else who thinks the other way will join me?

bear facts said:
TerryP said:

Now if Hester is not a 100% for LSU, things could get interesting. But I do believe the Bayou Bengals are a wounded bunch pride-wise. They will be out to prove their ranking. AU is living on borrowed time. They really should have had at least another loss right now heading into this weekend's game.

27-14 LSU.

Proud Tiger said:
I will try to end this thread by saying to the Rev. Big Fan........if Tubs leaves after this season I will make a $100 donation to your church. Who else who thinks the other way will join me?

Well Rev. it looks like none of your comrades are willing to put their money (donations) where their mouth is. :D

Proud Tiger said:
Proud Tiger said:

Well Rev. it looks like none of your comrades are willing to put their money (donations) where their mouth is. :D

Wow. I never thought I'd see the day where the loser of a bet would have to donate money to a church.

Perilous times.

Argo said:
Proud Tiger said:
Proud Tiger said:

Wow. I never thought I'd see the day where the loser of a bet would have to donate money to a church.

Perilous times.

Lol...

Argo said:
Proud Tiger said:
Proud Tiger said:

Perilous times.

If he has $100 to burn, I would rather he just go ahead and donate it to a local battered women's shelter or halfway house...where the rubber meets the road.

I don't have a lot of money to hand out, but I do like going down to the thrift store that the local Rescue Mission operates and doing some volunteer work sorting clothes, etc. I usually buy something on my way out...not anything I need usually...last time I bought the coolest "air zooka" for my son for $2.00...it is cool!

AirZooka-black.jpg

Proud Tiger said:
Proud Tiger said:

Tiger.....consider yourself warned :lol: .....Big Fan is no souse. Just because your not getting any action on the dollar bet doesn't mean anybody hear won't back him. If/When the man says Catfish is done you might want to open a checking acct or break the piggy bank open and give them cash. :D

Proud Tiger said:

There is no way that CTT will leave Auburn. I hate AU but it is a good job and he has a good thing going there.

Swamptick said:
Proud Tiger said:

There is no way that CTT will leave Auburn. I hate AU but it is a good job and he has a good thing going there.

If he stays, it is because TAMU turned down his ovations.

If that happens, Tuberville will likely "remove his name from the running" in order to save face.

Back
Top Bottom