| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC What you watching?

Underground BBQ Challenge on the Travel Channel. Two competitors Austin are cooking brisket and rattlesnake for $10k. The guest judge is Brian Bosworth (just moved to Austin). I can't help but wonder what the producers were thinking...Bosworth didn't play for Texas, he played for their rival Oklahoma. Shaking my head.

Anybody been watching CNN's weekly special, "The Sixties"?

It's actually quite well done, in my opinion. Each week there is a different theme. Some examples include: the Civil Rights movement, the JFK years, the space race, the Beatles / British Invasion, the Vietnam War, etc. Next week is focusing on 1968, the turbulent year that is was (assassinations, riots, wars, yikes). My parents were both born in 1949, so I watch the show with them every week and we talk about it.

It airs on Thursday evenings usually, but the schedule got bumped back a week because of breaking news coverage of MH17 last Thursday.

Watched Guardians of the Galaxy yesterday, good movie. There was a guy in there with an Alabama lightweight jacket on, I told that MoFo Roll Tide twice he just looked at me. Should have kicked his ass for that.

Watched Guardians of the Galaxy yesterday, good movie. There was a guy in there with an Alabama lightweight jacket on, I told that MoFo Roll Tide twice he just looked at me. Should have kicked his ass for that.

Yeah,that was a good flick. Completely enjoyed it. Did you stay for the post credits scene? I was both LOL and doing a face palm.

My wife and I started watching the series Nurse Jackie; we just finished Season 3. We love this. It's very addicting. Not Breaking Bad addicting, that'd be a bit too hard to pull off.

Another good show, I've been watching that one since it came out. In my opinion it still gets a bit slower in the last few seasons, but still overall a good series. Easy to get through them as they are only 30 mins long.

Anyone catch the new show The Knick on Cinemax with Clive Owen? Its been on two weeks, I'm going to wait until the season is over before I start watching them. I'd prefer watching them all in a day or two if possible rather than watching them as they are on the tube.

The different games on DirecTV. Not a fan of the NFL bc I get stuck with Cincy, Cleveland, Pittsburgh and Baltimore games very week. Watching some teams I do not normally get to see play.
I no longer have DirectTV, but still getting e-mail from them. You know that the NFL games are free this weekend. So you should be able to watch the team you want too.

Back
Top Bottom