| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC What you watching?

That is one possibility ,yes.

You should have put the spoiler tags around that answer. :sarc:

Whatever the new storyline ends up being I'd be willing to bet it carries their relationship further as being single—the wedding won't happen. I wouldn't be the least surprised if he's not "found" in the first few episodes of season seven.

You should have put the spoiler tags around that answer. :sarc:

Whatever the new storyline ends up being I'd be willing to bet it carries their relationship further as being single—the wedding won't happen. I wouldn't be the least surprised if he's not "found" in the first few episodes of season seven.

I hadn't thought of that angle. The wedding may not happen...
yet

I also figured it would be a few into the season before he returns to them.

I had always figured if/when they got married "Spy Dad" would have to show up and something would happen then Dad comes to the rescue.

X-Men: Days of Future Past
thumbs_up___smiley_eyes_by_mirzjiles-d75sqbe.gif
:clap:

A lot of people complain about a TV series, or movie, being made from a book. Think about it. How often have you heard, "it's nothing like the book."

The same holds true for "Under the Dome." There are some similarities to Stephen King's book, but there are several changes as well.

I've made it through nine of S1's thirteen episodes. I can't call the series "DVR worthy" (S2 debuts end of next month) but I've found worse ways to pass time when I wanted to watch something.

Sidetrack: Natalie Zea's character...liked her much better in "The Following" and I'd have to put her role in "Justified" above this one as well.

I ran across a marathon on BBC America yesterday of Doctor Who. It was the first time I'd seen any of the new series.

This summer, I'm very likely to be watching S1...

Reading some of the thread about Castle. I have thought of someone else that could have taking Castle. That being
Sen. Bracken
he does have people that he can get at anytime even behind bars.

Back
Top Bottom