| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC What you watching?

Watching Big Bang Theory, right now, but waiting on the new show Scorpion. Was going to watch Madam Secretary, but it about Hillary so I watch Masterpiece Theater

I'm not much of a TV watcher outside sports and business news (Squawkbox junkie when I'm traveling), but I've gotten a kick out of watching the Shark Tank marathon.

I watch SquawkBox and Squawk on the Street like a religion. I like getting up at 4am because nobody else in my house gets up anytime close to that, so I have several hours of quiet time and that's when I catch up on emails, school, and work stuff before going into the office.

When traveling I watch it while eating breakfast or something down in the breakfast area or if I don't feel like eating down there I watch it in my room.

Did you happen to see last night's episode?
They are now married.

Not yet. It's on the DVR though.

Just finished watching the last episode of Hell on Wheels. Damn, every time there's a character I begin to like they kill them off. I liked the way Lily Bell's character was beginning to develop. Dead. Elam grew on me. Dead. Now seeing Ruth hanged? Geez...

Has anyone been watching Gracepoint? Only three episodes left to air and then I'm starting the 10 pt series.

In queue:

Castle (last night)
Gotham (last six episodes)
Gracepoint (as mentioned)
How to Get Away with Murder (last three episodes)
American Horror Story (entire season)
Resurrection (entire season)

Has anyone been watching Gracepoint? Only three episodes left to air and then I'm starting the 10 pt series.

In queue:

Castle (last night)
No not this season, I really need to get a dvr
Gotham (last six episodes)
No
Gracepoint (as mentioned)
I ilke this one. It a remake of a show from UK call Broadchurch.
How to Get Away with Murder (last three episodes)
I try watching the first show, but it didn't grab me.
American Horror Story (entire season)
No
Resurrection (entire season)
I started last season watching this. Henry mom she just cold.

Have anyone watch these two new show?
Scorpion and Stalker

@rick4bama

Stalker: I'm still DVR'ing it when it airs and pretty much watch it the day after.

Scorpion: I watched a few times and then moved on. I might watch it when it hits re-runs...depends on what comes on this summer.

Back
Top Bottom