What do you like on your pizza?

I couldn't tell you. My experience, its just thicker. I've never been to New York honestly, just wanted to see some reactions :nana:

Troublemaker! :tongue-new: See, I don't care for New York pizza. I like Philly tomato pie. And there's really good pizza down the shore as well. But the best pizza I've ever had was in Northeast Philly, this little place called Tacconelli's. Way better than anything I ever had in New York, the so-called "king" of pizza ..

Chicago deep dish is pretty good. I love pizza, thin, thick, round, square, and even calzones.

As far as toppings, it really depends on the pizza joint and my appetite at the time. Typically I go for either meat only or a mix, one of my favorites is goat cheese, red onions, garlic at a place called Pizza Port in Solana Beach.

One of these days I'm going to make it up to Tulsa to try the Incinerator Pizza @ Joe Mamma's just to see if I can do it.

The Incinerator pizza is topped with, among other things, a jalapeño and habanero relish, plus pepperoni, hot link sausage, salami, ham, and more pepper-based ingredients: sliced jalapeños, chopped habaneros, wasabi, and "Death Sauce" - a mixture of Sriracha sauce and ghost chilies

I've had pizza in Chicago and NY, I like NY much better, but it's also much different. It's like comparing brisket to pulled pork... no reason you can't like both, but they are nothing alike other than being BBQ. Same with deep dish and NY style pizza.

There isn't much in this world though that beats a pie from Grimaldi's.

Back
Top Bottom