| FOOD Best menu item at each major fast food restaurant...

It does. This week.
The stupid things in life.

It's about three miles to the nearest "public" Chic-Fil-A. But, there's one tucked into the cafeteria section of Charleston Southern. That's about a half of a mile from the house. Now, There's a catch.

You have to tell the gate guards you are going to the library. Not to eat. I've tried both. Only the first one worked. And I'm alum.

On that note...I'll have to pull up my accounts to see what CSU charges in their cafeteria. I think it's $5.99. It's an endless buffet. Think about this. A Southern Baptist college cafeteria. Uh, yeah.

The stupid things in life.

It's about three miles to the nearest "public" Chic-Fil-A. But, there's one tucked into the cafeteria section of Charleston Southern. That's about a half of a mile from the house. Now, There's a catch.

You have to tell the gate guards you are going to the library. Not to eat. I've tried both. Only the first one worked. And I'm alum.

On that note...I'll have to pull up my accounts to see what CSU charges in their cafeteria. I think it's $5.99. It's an endless buffet. Think about this. A Southern Baptist college cafeteria. Uh, yeah.

The Covered Dish Cafe?

Back
Top Bottom