What are You Sick of??

The Dr at Andrews Institute isn't sure of the cause. Thinks it might even be a birth defect since both ankles. Also some disease I forget is possible. Probably degenerative arthritis. Said my case was kinda rare because of the missing bone.

A Dr Andrews fixed me up when I fell off of a roof. I wonder if it's the same guy.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm sick of 24 hr "news" channels and have been for a long time. They aren't news channels at all.
Tru dat!! It's an entertainment industry, nothing more, bought and paid for by political parties to push certain agendas... they have nothing to do with reporting actual news.

One America News is alright, and although not always relevant to what I may want to hear, AL Jazeera America isn't too bad.

Tru dat!! It's an entertainment industry, nothing more, bought and paid for by political parties to push certain agendas... they have nothing to do with reporting actual news.

One America News is alright, and although not always relevant to what I may want to hear, AL Jazeera America isn't too bad.
:headscratch: Al jazeera america doesnt have an agenda? Maybe its changed since i have seen it

Yeah, the Gulf Breeze facility is a great one. All the athletes come to that one now.
They go to bham and Gulf breeze.... wherever he needs them at due to the injury and what equipment he has at which facility.

He has done a lot of work on some of my family members. My uncle was one of the first people Dr. Andrews tried his (at the time) new rotator cuff procedure on. Uncle was in the same recovery room with Phil Neikro's son, who also had the procedure done.

:headscratch: Al jazeera america doesnt have an agenda? Maybe its changed since i have seen it
It's pretty bland... not such investigative reporting but more "here's something going on in Germany and here are some things happening in the US. By the way this happened over here". It's a lot of stuff that is never mentioned on the major networks, but not a lot of in-depth coverage of anything.

I've caught the PBS Newshour a few times after the cartoons went off in the evening. I'd say it probably had the most informative and least sensationalistic reporting I've seen.

Back
Top Bottom