What are You Sick of??

Sick of my job. Not really my job but the company I work for is so cheap that shit is always breaking and they're very slow at fixing things and half ass fixes it when they do. They are also so fricking slow to hire so 2 people have to do the job of 5.

Without going into too much detail ..

I am sick of the school I work for pandering to the lowest common denominator and throwing away money like candy. I can't go into details but man, if people only knew the levels of waste and pork and sketchy stuff that went on here .. Sigh. I'm sure it happens at all universities but some of the things I've heard are the epitome of inequality and unfairness ..

I am grateful to be employed and to get an education for almost free, but I just can't bear the things I hear sometimes!!

I am so freakin sick of this one mf'er in my office. This has to be one of the dumbest people in a 100 mile radius. I honestly can't believe he finds his way to work every morning. He's been working here for about 15 years, and will ask questions, that you'd swear, it's his first day on the job.

Pink - why is it that you're set on working in Cali again?

Philly - what do you teach? How did Syracuse lure you in for teaching?

Not a teacher, I'm a study abroad advisor. Syracuse lured me because they were the first people to hire me haha. I needed a job. I was a finalist for jobs at 4 schools .. Dickinson College, Catholic University, Syracuse University, and the University of ALABAMA .. Unfortunately, Bama did not come calling (though they did hire a friend of a friend for that job, weirdly enough) but Syracuse did, so here I am. At least I am at a school with good sports, even if they are mostly basketball and lacrosse .. Football sucks, but they play LSU this year.

Not a teacher, I'm a study abroad advisor. Syracuse lured me because they were the first people to hire me haha. I needed a job. I was a finalist for jobs at 4 schools .. Dickinson College, Catholic University, Syracuse University, and the University of ALABAMA .. Unfortunately, Bama did not come calling (though they did hire a friend of a friend for that job, weirdly enough) but Syracuse did, so here I am. At least I am at a school with good sports, even if they are mostly basketball and lacrosse .. Football sucks, but they play LSU this year.
Interesting.

Now, you're a brunette, I'm assuming? Around 28 yrs old?

Interesting.

Now, you're a brunette, I'm assuming? Around 28 yrs old?

Here is a recent self-portrait of me:

Yelling20lady.jpg~c200

Back
Top Bottom