What are You Sick of??

Without going into too much detail ..

I am sick of the school I work for pandering to the lowest common denominator and throwing away money like candy. I can't go into details but man, if people only knew the levels of waste and pork and sketchy stuff that went on here .. Sigh. I'm sure it happens at all universities but some of the things I've heard are the epitome of inequality and unfairness ..

I am grateful to be employed and to get an education for almost free, but I just can't bear the things I hear sometimes!!

Smart girl by noy going into too much detail. In education, that is called a lawsuit!

As an elementary principal, I am sick of parents that always take up for their children when they are caught red-handed doing something wrong. I wish I had a dollar for everytime I've heard a parent say, " ...would never do that..." I have shown video of the kid caught in the act from school cameras and the parent still denies. AMAZING!!!

I am fucking sick of anesthesiologists who can't get a simple nerve block right.
I am sick of fucking surgeons who prescribe lortabs instead of percocets.
Hydrocodone is the far superior analgesic.
Of course it being the product that has the codeine and Roxi being the product with Thebaine. Both actually are derivatives of opium poppy of course. However Thebaine can actually be made into naloxone- the narcotic antagonist. If I want pain relief I don't want to take something that can be chemically altered into its antidote. But that's just me.
Codeine is definitely my preferred analgesic. And it even helps preventing diarrhea caused by antibiotics, which is why they are prescribed so often together.
I can't believe Dr's even prescribe Roxi/Percocet anymore.

Two. Above the knee in front and behind knee. The one behind the knee seems to be doing exactly what he said it would.

As far as the front one, everyone seemed surprised I woke up in pain.

The Dr at Andrews Institute isn't sure of the cause. Thinks it might even be a birth defect since both ankles. Also some disease I forget is possible. Probably degenerative arthritis. Said my case was kinda rare because of the missing bone.

People bitching about people getting shot by cops.

The lack of a true salary cap in MLB.

Pretty much anything and everything to do with the airline industry.

Cash advance and title pawn places. So sick of seeing them pop up everywhere. Who uses these places? I've never met anyone who has ever used one.

Back
Top Bottom