| LIFE Welcome to the new members of rolltidebama.com

New here

I just joined last week and am still trying to figure out how to completely use this thing but, the only person that I have ever met in Pittsburgh that loves Alabama as much as I do turned me on to this. It is going to be so nice to have people to talk to that understand the emotions that go into a bama sporting event!

I just joined last week and am still trying to figure out how to completely use this thing but, the only person that I have ever met in Pittsburgh that loves Alabama as much as I do turned me on to this. It is going to be so nice to have people to talk to that understand the emotions that go into a bama sporting event!

And here we are planning on upgrading the software platform in a month or so!

If you have any issues...or questions (no matter how simple they might seem) don't hesitate to ask.

Hello all, I have been a member for about a year now but haven't been on here for a very long time so thought I would just re introduce myself before starting posting again. My name is Richard, 24 years old and live in Birmingham England. Please go easy on me.....:icon_thumright:

Roll Tide

Hello all, I have been a member for about a year now but haven't been on here for a very long time so thought I would just re introduce myself before starting posting again. My name is Richard, 24 years old and live in Birmingham England. Please go easy on me.....:icon_thumright:

Roll Tide

Roll Tide, I'll be in Heathrow in less than 24 hours, in route to Bangalore, India.

Hello. I've just joined this forum recently. It is a fantastic community and I am glad to be part of it.

A little about myself. I am from Texas. Austin to be exact. I am an alumnus and rather big fan of our University Sports teams, particularly Texas Football and Texas Basketball.

I am on this forum because I'd like to share some thoughts on things that we may have in common. The football team and program at Alabama is top-notch. Your coaches are superb. What I like most, is that highly recruited players go to Alabama and they are developed into NFL caliber players. Someday, we at Texas will share the same types of success that you have enjoyed over the past few years.

I look forward to collaborating with the other forums members. Thank you.

Hello. I've just joined this forum recently. It is a fantastic community and I am glad to be part of it.

A little about myself. I am from Texas. Austin to be exact. I am an alumnus and rather big fan of our University Sports teams, particularly Texas Football and Texas Basketball.

I am on this forum because I'd like to share some thoughts on things that we may have in common. The football team and program at Alabama is top-notch. Your coaches are superb. What I like most, is that highly recruited players go to Alabama and they are developed into NFL caliber players. Someday, we at Texas will share the same types of success that you have enjoyed over the past few years.

Nice to meet you! We are glad to have you :)

Well, welcome first off. Secondly, remember you're on a 'Bama forum. Your opinion and your perspective on things is going to be totally different from ours. So, prepare for debate.

hello all. and RMFT!!!!!

i previously joined a few years back but had moved on to another board. when that one got shut down i had nowhere to go. i remembered this board so i came back as a lurker and have been doing so for the past football season. last night i decided to join again so here i am.

it feels good to, once again, have a home.

We're doing great! Just staying pretty busy. Now that I can get in touch with you again, I'll let you know about the next Shelby County Alumni function.

i always hear about them through my sister. i just couldn't make it last year due to money and time. but i do plan on being there this year.

hello all. and RMFT!!!!!

i previously joined a few years back but had moved on to another board. when that one got shut down i had nowhere to go. i remembered this board so i came back as a lurker and have been doing so for the past football season. last night i decided to join again so here i am.

it feels good to, once again, have a home.

Welcome (back), friend :)

Back
Top Bottom