| LIFE Welcome to the new members of rolltidebama.com

Hardiman mentioned private forum...fact is, everyone who registers here isn't allowed to post.

Lance and I either approve or delete registrations on a daily basis.

I'm new to this site, and glad to be here. I have what I guess is a fairly normal Tide fan "pedigree." My dad was a graduate of the U of A Law School. He started taking me to the games when I was 8. I was 11 when he took me to the famous Alabama-Ole Miss shoot out (Archie M. vs. Scott Hunter) at Legion Field in 1969. I was a student at Alabama at the height of Coach Bryant's second dynasty. Roll Tide!

I'm new to this site, and glad to be here. I have what I guess is a fairly normal Tide fan "pedigree." My dad was a graduate of the U of A Law School. He started taking me to the games when I was 8. I was 11 when he took me to the famous Alabama-Ole Miss shoot out (Archie M. vs. Scott Hunter) at Legion Field in 1969. I was a student at Alabama at the height of Coach Bryant's second dynasty. Roll Tide!

Glad to have you here!

Welcome! Roll tide!

Back
Top Bottom