| LIFE Welcome to the new members of rolltidebama.com

Hi everyone I come over from bamanation since it was closing I live in north central alabama. I currently at wallace state plan to attend UAB this fall to finsh up a degree in computer scinece (networking)

Last edited:
Thanks for having me. From the Crimson Corner and the boards been down for about a week and can't find out what's going on. Wanted to come to a board that was really GREAT and this is it. Going to look around and get acquainted. ROLL TIDE ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Thanks for having me. From the Crimson Corner and the boards been down for about a week and can't find out what's going on. Wanted to come to a board that was really GREAT and this is it. Going to look around and get acquainted. ROLL TIDE ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Nice to see a fellow CC member; we could have a bunch from that site coming here looking for a new home soon. That site was rockin a few years back, but never did seem to rebound after the site went down the first time around April 2010. That's when I joined over here; this is a great site as well, although I was surprised when I joined here that there was no members only section to talk about Bama subjects that we wouldn't want to leave this board (just to give the admin's an idea, and that section being Bama fans only). I have a feeling crimsoncorner is not coming back this time; I can't remember the last time CC (Ken) has posted; he seems content with his Twitter page, and it has been dead over there for months only averaging a new thread every day or two with one or two replies in each.

Last edited:

If the site ever comes back up, and the user activity is not as good as it was, then post a message and persuade everyone to come here.

Back
Top Bottom