| LIFE Welcome to the new members of rolltidebama.com

i am only 36, my grandpa is born and raised in Decatur and was a crazy Tide fan and ironically named Auburn Brown Douglas, he went by A.B., ha! Moved out here to start a window business and all I remember is him being a crazy ass fan! Sucks he died in 08 but he was very excited about CNS.

Welcome! What part of Cali? (I lived in San Diego for 9 years)

Hi all!

My name's Jake, and although a Wisconsin alum, I have a great respect for the Crimson Tide. I run a sports podcast up here in Wisconsin, and would love to gain some perspective from Alabama fans.

Thanks for allowing me in. Would love to hear Bama fans' thoughts on the 2015 Badgers/Bama match-up. Lots of Badgers fans are very excited about a strengthened non-conference schedule.

Wisconsin is my favorite Big Ten team (used to be Penn State first, then Wisconsin) so this gets me really pumped. Plus, that stadium is gonna be SO red! Gonna be a great game. Hope to make it.

Hello everyone,

My name is Casey and I am a new member to rolltidebama.com. I really appreciate being approved and allowed to talk Alabama athletics with all y'all folks. I am currently finishing up my Accounting degree at Alabama. Had the fortunate ability to be there when we brought home #15 on January 7th in Miami. I look forward to interacting with everyone and watching all Crimson Tide athletics perform at the highest level. Roll Tide.

Hello everyone,

My name is Casey and I am a new member to rolltidebama.com. I really appreciate being approved and allowed to talk Alabama athletics with all y'all folks. I am currently finishing up my Accounting degree at Alabama. Had the fortunate ability to be there when we brought home #15 on January 7th in Miami. I look forward to interacting with everyone and watching all Crimson Tide athletics perform at the highest level. Roll Tide.

Welcome! Maximum fun comes out of this site when you post a bunch :p

I joined a few years ago, and have read a lot more than I have posted. This is a great site. Now that BN is closing, I'll be camping out here and posting more. I see RTR and Bearsnest are here already, along with BlueMarlin. Hope to bring a few more with us. Roll Tide everyone.

Back
Top Bottom