| FOOD Walmart shopping. I've seen this dumbassery, but not to this point.

You wanna know another crazy point? Piggly Wiggly, not a bad place to buy meat around here but you have to watch the prices. (I got boneless, chicken breast a few days ago at .19 per pound.) That Walmart has better meat than the Pig. It has better meat than the one right down the road: all three of them. BECAUSE, it serves the military.

A friend of mine and I were looking at this a few weeks ago. A pound of Gwaltney bacon? I'll swear to the fact the cuts are different from one store to another.

BUT. I get my meat from Burbage as I mentioned a few posts ago.

Here's where we get into food, again. I've got some bacon/blueberry sausage I'm going to cook pretty soon...already pulled the brown sugar out to make some syrup. Now you've made me sit here...contemplating. The waffle iron? The griddle? OR...the ol' cast iron skillet pancake?

Only users lose drugs.

For reference:

You wanna know another crazy point? Piggly Wiggly, not a bad place to buy meat around here but you have to watch the prices. (I got boneless, chicken breast a few days ago at .19 per pound.) That Walmart has better meat than the Pig. It has better meat than the one right down the road: all three of them. BECAUSE, it serves the military.

A friend of mine and I were looking at this a few weeks ago. A pound of Gwaltney bacon? I'll swear to the fact the cuts are different from one store to another.

BUT. I get my meat from Burbage as I mentioned a few posts ago.

Here's where we get into food, again. I've got some bacon/blueberry sausage I'm going to cook pretty soon...already pulled the brown sugar out to make some syrup. Now you've made me sit here...contemplating. The waffle iron? The griddle? OR...the ol' cast iron skillet pancake?

Only users lose drugs.
Skillet pancake!!!!

Piggly wiggly is hit and miss….
The one I shop in, occasionally, has been there for decades. It looks old, is old, but still clean. The biggest reason I'll stop in there is because of the way the store it designed: milk, eggs, beer...all on the same aisle. :devilish:

Seriously...their inventory is low on meat: but they'll have some great deals if you stop and look.

On that note. I've known the head cashier and their meat manager for years...15+. If I ask, I can get some good cuts on meat.

Back
Top Bottom