| FOOD Walmart shopping. I've seen this dumbassery, but not to this point.

TerryP

Staff
So I am at Walmart scanning and bagging my almost $300 worth of groceries while the employee that wants $15 an hour "monitors" and then this happened.

Her - why are you double bagging all of your groceries?

Me - excuse me?

Her - you are wasting our bags!

Me - if you don't like the way I'm bagging the groceries, feel free to come on over here and bag them yourself.

Her - that's not my job!

Me - okay, then I will bag my groceries how I please if that's all right with you.

Her - why are you using two bags?!

Me - because the bags are weak and I don't want the handles to break or the bottoms to rip out.

Her - well, that's because you are putting too much stuff in the bag. If you took half of that stuff out and put it in a different bag, then you wouldn't need to double bag.

*10 seconds of me just staring at her.

Me - so you want me to split these items in half and put half of them in a different bag so that I don't have to double bag.

Her - exactly.

Me - so I would still be using two bags to hold the same number of items.

Her - no, because you wouldn't be double bagging.
*me pressing two fingers to my left eye in an attempt to make it stop twitching.

Me - okay, so here I have a jug of milk and a bottle of juice double bagged. If I take the milk out and remove the double bagging and just put the milk in the single bag and the juice in that single bag, I'm still using two bags for these two items.

Her- no, because you are not double bagging them, so it's not the same number of bags.

*me looking around at about 10 other customers who at this point are enjoying the show.

Me- is this like that Common Core math stuff I keep hearing about?

Her- never mind, you just don't get it.

And with that, she went back to her little Podium so she could continue texting or playing games on her phone or whatever it was she was doing before she decided to come over and critique my bagging skills.😂😂

If my wife tells someone to double bag something! Then they better double bag it! I don't go to the self check out, because that person on their phone will have to come and correct my screw up!

IMG_1618.jpeg

I put it up not because this was a government posting but a retarded one. These are the same people that wanted to put non-vaxers into concentration camps or let them starve or die from lack of medical attention. 35-40% of the population fit in this category.

People trying to rationalize or find common sense with people that work at Walmart. That's a game you DON'T want to play and can NEVER win.
As you probably know, I order A LOT of things through W+ (Walmarts delivery service.)

There are four stores I can choose from within "proximity." I always shop the grocery store that is just outside the Navy base. It's seldom they are out of stock on an item. If I pick 3-4:00 delivery time...90% of the time they are there at 3. If not early.

I can change the location to another store about four miles up the road...they'll be out of stock, late, with wrong items. Consistently.

Now, tell me. Do you think that has anything to do with its proximity to the Navy base?

As you probably know, I order A LOT of things through W+ (Walmarts delivery service.)

There are four stores I can choose from within "proximity." I always shop the grocery store that is just outside the Navy base. It's seldom they are out of stock on an item. If I pick 3-4:00 delivery time...90% of the time they are there at 3. If not early.

I can change the location to another store about four miles up the road...they'll be out of stock, late, with wrong items. Consistently.

Now, tell me. Do you think that has anything to do with its proximity to the Navy base?
I don’t shop at Walmart very often, but when I feel I need to hit a Walmart for specifics. I drive by a couple to get to the one just outside the South Gate at Pensacola NAS. Same deal, it’s cleaner, better stocked, and better staffed….

I don’t shop at Walmart very often, but when I feel I need to hit a Walmart for specifics.
I do all the time. I don't buy meats from Walmart. I'd have to look, but I'd guess 75% or more of my "meat" purchases are from Burbage Meats. IE: Smoke detector batteries...didn't have 9-V...be here today, free shipping. At $99 a year, for free shipping...I find it worth the money. Trash bags, laundry detergent...click of a button and I don't have to drive or deal with the people. It's on my front porch in a day or two.

Here's my thing with W+ and groceries...

What's the difference between a pack of Lipton Onion Soup mix at Walmart versus Publix? (Yeah, got a pork loin about to be cooked...) Milk at Walmart and milk at Publix come from the same place. Literally. Just different branding here in SC.

Now. You may find this a little weird. I get my eggs from Mepkin Abbey or Our Lady of Mepkin Monastery. It's about a 25 mile drive out in the country. Free range, about a 1/3rd bigger than the Grade A large you'll find at any store...and fresh. Oh, one more thing...Monk's are pretty good at customer service.

Yes.

I believe it has to do with better management.

Back
Top Bottom