| CURRENT EVENTS NYC: How different is this from "Stop and Frisk?" (National Guard deployed in NY subways)

Adams already went back on his budget cuts, so the question doesn’t need to be asked.
I read an article yesterday in the Post discussing how the NY libraries were going to be forced to cut hours due to the immigrant crisis. To the best of my knowledge, the budget for the fiscal year of 2025 hasn't been brought up for the final vote. As of now, we don't know what cuts they are going to bear.

So, what you’re saying is Jan 6 was anarchy? Glad we can agree on that.
You would be referring to the committee I assume?

I read an article yesterday in the Post discussing how the NY libraries were going to be forced to cut hours due to the immigrant crisis. To the best of my knowledge, the budget for the fiscal year of 2025 hasn't been brought up for the final vote. As of now, we don't know what cuts they are going to bear.

You would be referring to the committee I assume?
Adams himself said there would be no cuts to the NYPD.

No sir, I’m referring to the morons that did it, but you know that

Adams himself said there would be no cuts to the NYPD.
For those who live in NY, I hope this is true in the end. The last thing those people need is fuel added to a fire that's become untenable.
No sir, I’m referring to the morons that did it, but you know that
It was a bad analogy, regardless.

I haven't read anything other than headlines ... seems like your ol' gal Chaney was suppressing evidence in those hearings. How many does that make now?

For those who live in NY, I hope this is true in the end. The last thing those people need is fuel added to a fire that's become untenable.

It was a bad analogy, regardless.

I haven't read anything other than headlines ... seems like your ol' gal Chaney was suppressing evidence in those hearings. How many does that make now?
Cheney isn’t “my ol gal”, she’s a right wing dipshit, but she was the only that would stand up against the cult leader. Ah yes the ol suppressing evidence line, next you’ll tell me how good of a human Trumpy is and that he’s innocent of everything, and Hunter this and Hunter that

Cheney isn’t “my ol gal”, she’s a right wing dipshit, but she was the only that would stand up against the cult leader. Ah yes the ol suppressing evidence line, next you’ll tell me how good of a human Trumpy is and that he’s innocent of everything, and Hunter this and Hunter that
Are you questioning this? There's reason to believe evidence was destroyed.

Dude, don't. "Trump is innocent" is another of your bullshit tosses that won't stick. Throwing Hunter in this conversation? More bullshit.

I made a comment about Hunter and his press conference on the steps: you agreed with me.

I made a joke about Hunter when his lawyers said people confused a picture of sawdust with cocaine. Come on! You've said you are former LEO: you gotta laugh at that!!!

I made a comment about Hunter when they found cocaine in the White House. It was a compliment! If that happened to have been his, it shows improvement: graduating from crack to powder.

I asked a question about the statute of limitations and why the DOJ sat on those charges so long. A legitimate question in my opinion.

That's what I've said about Hunter: in its entirety.

Where is the "Hunter this, Hunter that" in my past? Or, is this a case of "something I'm going to do, " even though I don't...just like "that's something Trump will do," even though he didn't? 🙃

Here's another case where I'm calling "Bull Shit."

Where have I made a comment on Trump's guilt or innocence? It doesn't exist.

Are you questioning this? There's reason to believe evidence was destroyed.

Dude, don't. "Trump is innocent" is another of your bullshit tosses that won't stick. Throwing Hunter in this conversation? More bullshit.

I made a comment about Hunter and his press conference on the steps: you agreed with me.

I made a joke about Hunter when his lawyers said people confused a picture of sawdust with cocaine. Come on! You've said you are former LEO: you gotta laugh at that!!!

I made a comment about Hunter when they found cocaine in the White House. It was a compliment! If that happened to have been his, it shows improvement: graduating from crack to powder.

I asked a question about the statute of limitations and why the DOJ sat on those charges so long. A legitimate question in my opinion.

That's what I've said about Hunter: in its entirety.

Where is the "Hunter this, Hunter that" in my past? Or, is this a case of "something I'm going to do, " even though I don't...just like "that's something Trump will do," even though he didn't? 🙃

Here's another case where I'm calling "Bull Shit."

Where have I made a comment on Trump's guilt or innocence? It doesn't exist.
There’s reason to believe evidence was destroyed….yes just like the election was stolen from Trumpy.

I said all of that because all of your comments to me are from the right wing, Fox News playbook, every damn comment. So, naturally one would believe that the next lines would continue to follow that playbook.

You say you’re not a righty, but yet you only disagree with me and some of your comments are from the right wing, Fox playbook, but I’ll give you credit you’re the only one that debates me on subjects in an intellectual, thought out manner, so you’re totally like a normal right winger

There’s reason to believe evidence was destroyed….yes just like the election was stolen from Trumpy.
I like how you bring up "stolen elections" so often when no one here brings it up, except you. It tells me what we all know: it was by NO means ordinary.

I'm also amused how you continue to ignore the obvious. From the beginning of our conversations about January 6th, I've said "it wasn't above board." More evidence continues to emerge that was indeed the case.

I say there is reason to believe evidence has been destroyed. They are literally investigating that, right now.

The claim you made about all the evidence being public when there were over 40,000 hours of video; withheld. Yeah, not above board.
I said all of that because all of your comments to me are from the right wing, Fox News playbook, every damn comment. So, naturally one would believe that the next lines would continue to follow that playbook.
My comments, on most policy issues, lean conservative. I've never shied away from this. My comments and opinions on most social issues, lean liberal. Libertarian is the closest, most accurate, "party" I can claim. "Independent" has been appropriated by so many it carries little meaning. The majority of the time it's a case of "I don't want to say" or "I haven't thought about it enough to form an opinion."

My opinion, on say the border, mirrors that of Clinton. Speaking of Bill, when he said he wanted abortion to be rare, was that right or left wing? I agreed with that.

It's funny that "every comment I make are from the right wing, Fox News playbook" when I don't watch Fox News—except Gutfeld!; a writer I've followed for years. I'm left wondering how much you watch of Fox if this is indeed the case. A lot, evidently.

I read. I rarely watch unless it's live or I can find the issue in its entirety. (IE: what's said in a speech.)

You say you’re not a righty, but yet you only disagree with me
That's not entirely true.

While I do disagree with some of the things you think, you aren't the only one. I do ask you a lot of questions in an attempt to figure out how you think. There are others, here, I don't ask so many questions because I believe I understand how they think.

Here's an example, @musso He's been here going on 20 years. Think about that; two decades. I knew him before this site. (There are more than a handful like him.) I asked him a lot of questions over the years. I disagreed with him on some and agreed with on other issues. What's wild is we were looking at, and talking about, the same issues but looking at them from two different points of view.

Now? Today? I get him. I'd wager he understands how I think. (My only issue is the lack of paragraphs when he starts ...)

What's crazy? We've taken two different paths and now, today, we stand pretty close to each other on "our platforms."

I like how you bring up "stolen elections" so often when no one here brings it up, except you. It tells me what we all know: it was by NO means ordinary.

I'm also amused how you continue to ignore the obvious. From the beginning of our conversations about January 6th, I've said "it wasn't above board." More evidence continues to emerge that was indeed the case.

I say there is reason to believe evidence has been destroyed. They are literally investigating that, right now.

The claim you made about all the evidence being public when there were over 40,000 hours of video; withheld. Yeah, not above board.

My comments, on most policy issues, lean conservative. I've never shied away from this. My comments and opinions on most social issues, lean liberal. Libertarian is the closest, most accurate, "party" I can claim. "Independent" has been appropriated by so many it carries little meaning. The majority of the time it's a case of "I don't want to say" or "I haven't thought about it enough to form an opinion."

My opinion, on say the border, mirrors that of Clinton. Speaking of Bill, when he said he wanted abortion to be rare, was that right or left wing? I agreed with that.

It's funny that "every comment I make are from the right wing, Fox News playbook" when I don't watch Fox News—except Gutfeld!; a writer I've followed for years. I'm left wondering how much you watch of Fox if this is indeed the case. A lot, evidently.

I read. I rarely watch unless it's live or I can find the issue in its entirety. (IE: what's said in a speech.)

While I do disagree with some of the things you think, you aren't the only one. I do ask you a lot of questions in an attempt to figure out how you think. There are others, here, I don't ask so many questions because I believe I understand how they think.

Here's an example, @musso He's been here going on 20 years. Think about that; two decades. I knew him before this site. (There are more than a handful like him.) I asked him a lot of questions over the years. I disagreed with him on some and agreed with on other issues. What's wild is we were looking at, and talking about, the same issues but looking at them from two different points of view.

Now? Today? I get him. I'd wager he understands how I think. (My only issue is the lack of paragraphs when he starts ...)

What's crazy? We've taken two different paths and now, today, we stand pretty close to each other on "our platforms."
Just out of curiosity. Maybe I'm wrong, but I see more and more people who don't consider themselves Republican or Democrat. Why do you think more people do not run on a libertarian or independent platform or if they do, do not garner much support? On a different note. Like you, I only watch Gutfeld. He is great plus his supporting cast

Just out of curiosity. Maybe I'm wrong, but I see more and more people who don't consider themselves Republican or Democrat. Why do you think more people do not run on a libertarian or independent platform or if they do, do not garner much support? On a different note. Like you, I only watch Gutfeld. He is great plus his supporting cast
Good question.

I tend to think their beliefs and political convictions are one thing: how they "identify" in public another. IE: A person will be voting R or D, but won't admit their beliefs follow those party lines due to their paranoia they'll be "attacked" or "grouped" with people who they don't agree with on everything.

I know of a guy that votes Democratic up and down the ticket. But, he won't "identify" as a Democrat when it comes to the subject of "school choice." He's taking a stance that's independent of the Democratic Party, calls himself an Independent, but you see how he votes.

If you go back to elections before Jo Jorgenson in 2020, you'll see candidates that were ex-Republican but doned the Libertarian mantel: to a degree. It was very similar to what we're seeing today with representatives on both sides of the aisle falling under the "Uniparty" banner. I see people putting on a new set of clothes depending on the year: and see them as naked emperors at the same time. I don't wonder why someone who was a Libertarian didn't vote for Gary Johnson based on his history.

Personally, I'm not going to vote for a party or a person that I believe has no chance of winning an election. If I supported Williamson I'd end up voting for Biden because there's no path for Marianne to win. I see the same thought process applying to those who don't flock to the "I" or "L" label.

Would Putin have invaded Russia with Reagan as POTUS?

Is it fair to label Lehman as "just another NEOCON?"

I am wrapped in the No Labels flag.

In other words, he is exposed. 🤷‍♂️

Reagan’s 11th Commandment was “Thou shalt not speak ill of another Republican,”

Lehman: "But, hold on while I type a couple of hundred words speaking ill of another Republican."

Thanks for the link, Tim.

I only bring up stolen elections because thats all Orange Jesus, his minions in congress, and his cultist followers talk about is how Biden stole the election.

You take one sentence by Clinton and ask if that’s right or left? You might’ve believed that one fucking line, but let’s not bullshit here you try to spin it like you agreed with him on abortion.

Yes evidence was destroyed, all those Jan 6 cultists are innocent of everything, they should be set free, it was all a plan by the left, those weren’t actual cultists they were disguised as his followers, but they were actually all liberals…..if you believe that then you believe the earth is fucking flat and no serious debate can happen.

Of all our debates/discussions you’ve not said one social issue you’re liberal on, I’m curious what social issues you could possibly be liberal on- abortion? Nope you’re conservative, climate change? Nope conservative, lgbtq rights? Nope you’ve stated conservative views on that, Medicaid and food stamps? Nope you’ve stated conservative beliefs on that too, so I am curious what social issues you might be liberal on.

I dont watch Fox News or any other right wing media.

You’ve disagreed with every opinion I’ve had, you dont ask me question to learn my thinking you ask questions to argue my opinions and beliefs, there’s a difference, a big difference. I’ve said before I can help with knowing how I think, I’m liberal in every sense of the word, social issues? Liberal, policy issues? Pretty liberal. I can almost guarantee we disagree on every issue.

Yes evidence was destroyed, all those Jan 6 cultists are innocent of everything, they should be set free, it was all a plan by the left, those weren’t actual cultists they were disguised as his followers, but they were actually all liberals…..if you believe that then you believe the earth is fucking flat and no serious debate can happen.
Woah! Damn, the projection here.

Orange Jesus. Orange jizz. Cultist.

And you suggest serious debate can't happen? Who is using the paedomorphic banter?

I gotta mow the back...geez, I'll be back.

Oh there’s no projection. I don’t follow anybody like the cultists follow their Orange Jesus
Then you are woefully, and seriously misinformed. Any comment you make regarding how other feel and believe lacks merit. You have no personal experience with what those on the right believe—you admitted you don't listen, watch or read—therefore you have no knowledge other than what's been fed to you.

Literally, you've said you have an opinion but have nothing to base said opinion upon because you haven't read or researched anything that goes against your opinion.

And then choose to characterize this conversation as lacking serious content?

Bro, got my head spinnin' ...

Back
Top Bottom