| CURRENT EVENTS NYC: How different is this from "Stop and Frisk?" (National Guard deployed in NY subways)

You sound like every other right wing person. Everything you’ve said to me are talking points from every other right wing person has said
You can't say I sound like every other right wing person. You don't listen to right wing people.

You can say I somethings about how I think and believe. They've been spelt, clearly.

Then you are woefully, and seriously misinformed. Any comment you make regarding how other feel and believe lacks merit. You have no personal experience with what those on the right believe—you admitted you don't listen, watch or read—therefore you have no knowledge other than what's been fed to you.

Literally, you've said you have an opinion but have nothing to base said opinion upon because you haven't read or researched anything that goes against your opinion.

And then choose to characterize this conversation as lacking serious content?

Bro, got my head spinnin' ...
I live in the heart of Orange Jesus cultism, I don’t have to watch blowhards like Hannity, Carlson, The Five, or any stupid program on that channel or any other right wing channel, I have something the right wing media can’t give and that’s lived experience.

There’s not a more conservative state than Wyoming and that is a fact, I see the Orange Jesus cultism everyday, there’s a reason Trump chose to visit a state with a population of less than 600,000 and that’s because he’s a cult leader here, so you can take your “what’s been fed to you” and shove it sir.

I do in fact have something to base my opinion on the Orange Jesus cult

You can't say I sound like every other right wing person. You don't listen to right wing people.

You can say I somethings about how I think and believe. They've been spelt, clearly.
Oh I can say you sound like every other right wing person, again I’ll say I live in the most conservative state in the country, I’m surrounded by the right wing ignorance.

You can sell thst ranch easily and get to San Fran with more of the kind of people you enjoy being around. It would be a win-win. No more right wing cultists and there are plenty of “no laws for me and anything goes” people there.

I live in the heart of Orange Jesus cultism, I don’t have to watch blowhards like Hannity, Carlson, The Five, or any stupid program on that channel or any other right wing channel, I have something the right wing media can’t give and that’s lived experience.

There’s not a more conservative state than Wyoming and that is a fact, I see the Orange Jesus cultism everyday, there’s a reason Trump chose to visit a state with a population of less than 600,000 and that’s because he’s a cult leader here, so you can take your “what’s been fed to you” and shove it sir.

I do in fact have something to base my opinion on the Orange Jesus cult
So you know how I think based on people in Wyoming.

Are you talking about support for the electoral college now?

You are missing the duplicity of what you are saying: that's been my point. You can't say, as example, I'm echoing Fox News when you don't watch Fox News.

(You point to Tucker? Where have you been? 🤷‍♂️ )

You can sell thst ranch easily and get to San Fran with more of the kind of people you enjoy being around. It would be a win-win. No more right wing cultists and there are plenty of “no laws for me and anything goes” people there.

Would your uncle agree to this? Would he get along with @64Tide ...
My uncle gets a long with everybody, 64 wouldn’t get a long with him, he’s more liberal than I am.

To your first point, he’d agree with it just fine, but it wouldn’t matter if he did or not, he doesn’t own anything of the ranch other than 35 head of heifers

Last edited:
We view the world through different lenses. There are those that hold fast to the truth (what's right) and those that believe that truth (what's right) changes. An example is the looting of stores in some cities where authorities stand back and watch them, the burning of and destruction of Portland. Most of us righties believe this is wrong, those on the left think it's ok. So for some truth changes, for others it's the same as always. In the modern era of this world, we searched for truth. In the post-modern era, there is no truth, each person has his own. What a mess....

Most of us righties believe this is wrong, those on the left think it's ok.
Here is the umbrella. Some, on the left, think it's ok. I don't believe @ElephantStomp thought that was ok.

Protest? He's been behind those; even those that broke the law. But looting and the destruction? That's a fringe group that thought it was ok.

It does get a bit confusing here. VPOTUS and her bail funds? Yeah...

We view the world through different lenses. There are those that hold fast to the truth (what's right) and those that believe that truth (what's right) changes. An example is the looting of stores in some cities where authorities stand back and watch them, the burning of and destruction of Portland. Most of us righties believe this is wrong, those on the left think it's ok. So for some truth changes, for others it's the same as always. In the modern era of this world, we searched for truth. In the post-modern era, there is no truth, each person has his own. What a mess....
Most of you on the right think Jan 6 was ok, most of you on the right think Trump is a good man and Biden is the only corrupt presidential candidate, so “hold fast to the truth” is a bit laughable

Most of you on the right think Jan 6 was ok, most of you on the right think Trump is a good man and Biden is the only corrupt presidential candidate, so “hold fast to the truth” is a bit laughable
Wrong again. Righties are peace lovers. Trump being a good man is irrelevant. His policies for America were great. Trump is hated for not starting a war with Iran to enrich those that are in charge of the world system/economy. Jan 6 was a ploy to disqualify Trump from the Presidency. Now the sewer rats are trying to destroy him through the courts. I’m sure your side is printing and marking ballots at this time. You shouldn’t worry though. Nothing is happening outside of God’s will and foreknowledge.

Wrong again. Righties are peace lovers. Trump being a good man is irrelevant. His policies for America were great. Trump is hated for not starting a war with Iran to enrich those that are in charge of the world system/economy. Jan 6 was a ploy to disqualify Trump from the Presidency. Now the sewer rats are trying to destroy him through the courts. I’m sure your side is printing and marking ballots at this time. You shouldn’t worry though. Nothing is happening outside of God’s will and foreknowledge.
There is free will. I don't know the mind of God (or @TerryP ), but I'd be hard pressed to believe an unrepentant scofflaw in Trump would be His tool for righteousness, no more than Methuselah Biden was sanctioned over these four years.

Back
Top Bottom