| CURRENT EVENTS NYC: How different is this from "Stop and Frisk?" (National Guard deployed in NY subways)

Wrong again. Righties are peace lovers. Trump being a good man is irrelevant. His policies for America were great. Trump is hated for not starting a war with Iran to enrich those that are in charge of the world system/economy. Jan 6 was a ploy to disqualify Trump from the Presidency. Now the sewer rats are trying to destroy him through the courts. I’m sure your side is printing and marking ballots at this time. You shouldn’t worry though. Nothing is happening outside of God’s will and foreknowledge.
My dislike of Orange Jesus has nothing to do with Iran or any other country

Watch this and tell me where I'm wrong. :devilish:

So, I finished the interview.

My observations or opinions on it- Tucker on politics is really intelligent, I disagree with him on damn near everything he said in that interview, but he is very intelligent when it comes to politics, when he ventures away from that he’s not nearly as intelligent. He plays a character great, not so different than an actor or a WWE wrestler. He’s dishonest as hell, he has a very low idea of women, but masquerades it as “I love women”, he thinks they should be at home with family and not working, but I think that’s the overall “Christian” belief held by a lot of Christian dudes.

Cuomo- Everything he said I knew about him, but he’s like a bride left at the alter, he’s bitter, he’s dishonest as shit, but all of that was known. I didn’t get any new insights about him. He’s intelligent from a media standpoint.

If you’re a Tucker guy and share his beliefs then we are not anywhere close to being “alike” at all

If you’re a Tucker guy and share his beliefs then we are not anywhere close to being “alike” at all
Tucker is like Paul Finebaum. I respect him for what he's been able to accomplish.

I'm not a "Tucker guy" any more than I'm a "Cuomo guy." The interaction between the two I found interesting.

The reason I linked that was two guys, you'd think were quite different, aren't.

"I'd like a vowel. U."

Back
Top Bottom