| LIFE Videos of the day...whatcha got?

Talk about bizarro world!… Mexico elects a Jewish -American Educated “climate scientist “ as their next leader!… who knows she might make Julian McPhillips her attorney general..

Last edited:
She is a phony. It was planned by her, capital police and others, NOT to have the NG there. So the insurrection, the overthrow of the government could be completed. The insurrection was against President Trump.

She is a phony. It was planned by her, capital police and others, NOT to have the NG there. So the insurrection, the overthrow of the government could be completed. The insurrection was against President Trump.
It was an event put on by the US Army PSYWAR “Ghost in the machine”.. The ones you see getting arrested were actually real people that got sucked in to the BS..It was a mass participation and mass arrest setup..All Planned out.. couldn’t have those pesky National Guard guys getting in the way..

Last edited:
It was an event put on by the US Army PSYWAR “Ghost in the machine”.. The ones you see getting arrested were actually real people that got sucked in to the BS..It was a mass participation and mass arrest setup..All Planned out.. couldn’t have those pesky National Guard guys getting in the way..
Astonishing with all that chaos they were able to pick out only the real people. Do you think the police were equipped with special contacts that allowed them to see some markings, like an ultraviolet coating on the clothing of the PSYWAR participants? I must say it was masterfully done.

And from whose BS were they getting sucked?

Astonishing with all that chaos they were able to pick out only the real people. Do you think the police were equipped with special contacts that allowed them to see some markings, like an ultraviolet coating on the clothing of the PSYWAR participants? I must say it was masterfully done.

And from whose BS were they getting sucked?
The scene was secured.. it ended rather quickly.. camera crews inside waiting.. people waiting for “cues” to riot.. people leading “the riot” suddenly turned their hat around to be easily seen or identified.. so-called “rioters” being slowly led up stairs and stopping for one police officer.. scaffolding for the so-called leaders of the riot to use CB radios to communicate..so called rioters shooting the shit with Officer standing around..so called rioters calmly walking through taking pics and selfies with officers..windows getting knocked out from the inside and people helping them inside the building..Not shooting multiple people when the building was breached (automatic, deadly force incident)…ALL BS!!..So much more….Btw tv cameras and crews were filming..
I was excited at first.. then I started seeing all the bullshit unfolding in real time.. people started calling my phone off the hook.. I started pointing out all the BS.. and anybody that watched it should have seen it..
People need to wake up!!.. the New World order is all about deception…

The scene was secured.. it ended rather quickly.. camera crews inside waiting.. people waiting for “cues” to riot.. people leading “the riot” suddenly turned their hat around to be easily seen or identified.. so-called “rioters” being slowly led up stairs and stopping for one police officer.. scaffolding for the so-called leaders of the riot to use CB radios to communicate..so called rioters shooting the shit with Officer standing around..so called rioters calmly walking through taking pics and selfies with officers..windows getting knocked out from the inside and people helping them inside the building..Not shooting multiple people when the building was breached (automatic, deadly force incident)…ALL BS!!..So much more….Btw tv cameras and crews were filming..
I was excited at first.. then I started seeing all the bullshit unfolding in real time.. people started calling my phone off the hook.. I started pointing out all the BS.. and anybody that watched it should have seen it..
People need to wake up!!.. the New World order is all about deception…
You're absolutely right. Camera crews are never in the building on a daily basis, particularly during session. Never. True, many were along for the ride, and law enforcement assessed them - correctly - as non-threatening. The one thing that's true was there was an element, or elements, intent on mayhem, and others were caught up in it. It was not a scripted military operation.

I know I'm not going to change your mind, but from time to time it's necessary to shine the light on your slurry with the fringe on sop. I guess that civil war is right around the corner.

You're absolutely right. Camera crews are never in the building on a daily basis, particularly during session. Never. True, many were along for the ride, and law enforcement assessed them - correctly - as non-threatening. The one thing that's true was there was an element, or elements, intent on mayhem, and others were caught up in it. It was not a scripted military operation.

I know I'm not going to change your mind, but from time to time it's necessary to shine the light on your slurry with the fringe on sop. I guess that civil war is right around the corner.
One day the truth will come out, but not only about this.. but many lies and PsyOps over the years..
JFK..RFK..MLK..Gulf of Tonkin.. The moon landing.. Sandy Hook..The Clintons..Covid..and on and on.. or will they make sure we are in WW3, so we never find out.. most likely..

The Civil War is here now..BUT nobody planned for the beginning.. We are being flooded with enemies.. Millions of Chickens have been burned alive.. Cows being blown to smithereens..Important factories oil refineries and ammo plants sabotaged, and destroyed..Crime allowed to explode everywhere..Fake pandemics either released or on the way..So the Civil War is ongoing and unfolding…

One day the truth will come out, but not only about this.. but many lies and PsyOps over the years..
JFK..RFK..MLK..Gulf of Tonkin.. The moon landing.. Sandy Hook..The Clintons..Covid..and on and on.. or will they make sure we are in WW3, so we never find out.. most likely..

The Civil War is here now..BUT nobody planned for the beginning.. We are being flooded with enemies.. Millions of Chickens have been burned alive.. Cows being blown to smithereens..Important factories oil refineries and ammo plants sabotaged, and destroyed..Crime allowed to explode everywhere..Fake pandemics either released or on the way..So the Civil War is ongoing and unfolding…
You forgot chemtrails, Princess Diana and 9/11...

Back
Top Bottom