| LIFE Videos of the day...whatcha got?

Left side of the screen, black sweatshirt with white logo.

Those anchor shots will get you every time. But dude better get a good attorney. Because even in Texas, there are those who will say he had no right to shoot that man.

But I say it's a good shoot. You want to point a gun at me, you better be willing to deal with what comes after.

This is a lot like a guy, riding a Suzuki, going into a biker bar wearing an "81" shirt—a dumbass.

Who the hell goes into a business in Houston, Tx—a Taqueria at that—and thinks no one else is armed?

Those anchor shots will get you every time. But dude better get a good attorney. Because even in Texas, there are those who will say he had no right to shoot that man.

But I say it's a good shoot. You want to point a gun at me, you better be willing to deal with what comes after.

Yeah, the last shot was the problematic one for the Good Samaritan - and I guess so for the robber, too. He could argue he'd never used his gun to shoot anyone and panicked and emptied his gun. The guy's driving a rusted out pickup with no bed, so he won't get qualified representation unless a pro bono materializes. @TerryP report said the robber was believed to have had a fake gun.

You mention gangs. I see them as little fish needing a tiny pond. There's a place at the lake that attracts bikers in good weather, and I was there listening to music when one was there. Don't remember their name, but it was one affiliated with firefighters and police officers, and that was a complete display of juvenile showing out, high school hazing and artificial importance. You have to have a pretty empty life to want to be a part of that, but to each their own.

Yeah, the last shot was the problematic one for the Good Samaritan - and I guess so for the robber, too. He could argue he'd never used his gun to shoot anyone and panicked and emptied his gun.

I'd go with the Monty Python Black Knight defense. You just never know if the guy was going to roll over and start biting legs off.

To kill another human is a life changing decision. Very brave to attempt it. Could have turned out to be a very bad decision. It doesn't matter how many shots were fired if you make the choice to do it. I have been in a fight for my life and pummeled a man till he was unconscious.
Didn't know or care if he was dead. Adrenaline took over. He lived and wanted me to pay for his broken nose.

To kill another human is a life changing decision. Very brave to attempt it. Could have turned out to be a very bad decision. It doesn't matter how many shots were fired if you make the choice to do it. I have been in a fight for my life and pummeled a man till he was unconscious.
Didn't know or care if he was dead. Adrenaline took over. He lived and wanted me to pay for his broken nose.
Yeah adrenaline can take over and all reason goes out the window. This was a “good” kill, but the last couple shots may get him in a bind. USCCA members get great legal representation for just this situation.
I was stabbed when I was a young man, and blacked out from pure adrenaline. Started out as a fight for my life, wound up bystanders saving his life and keeping me from killing a man…. Was pissed they pulled me off him, since then I have thanked everyone that pulled me off the guy.

Back
Top Bottom