| PRO USFL Birmingham season thread

I have great memories of B'ham,,, growing up in little Bon Air we did a field trip to the zoo in the early 60's. then after we moved to Fla we would make fall trips up to Legion Field to see the Tide so many times! Taking girls to walk around Vulcan park, staying with friends in Leeds,,,so many, many great memories...by the way guys, I remember going to a mall that was a two level mall, in south B'ham, is that now where the Gallaria is or was that in a different place.
My first morning in bham for a job interview in mountain brook saw a naked woman in her hotel room peaking at the snowfall coming down. Made me try harder to get the job.

• Week 6
  • Tampa Bay Bandits at Philadelphia Stars, Saturday, May 21 at 1:00 p.m. ET on NBC
  • Michigan Panthers at Birmingham Stallions, Saturday, May 21 at 7:30 p.m. ET on NBC
  • Pittsburgh Maulers at New Orleans Breaker, Sunday, May 22 at 12:00 p.m. ET on FS1
  • Houston Gamblers at New Jersey Generals, Sunday, May 22 at 4:00 p.m. ET on Fox

I have been following the Stallions just because there is no other football so, why not?

After the USFL "draft", every publication I read had the Stallions pegged to finish dead last. Actually, this team had been surprising most that follow this thing.

I saw where Bo Scarbrough scored his first touchdown recently. I read in that same article that he is looking good and may get some NFL eyes on his again.

I saw where Bo Scarbrough scored his first touchdown recently. I read in that same article that he is looking good and may get some NFL eyes on his again.
He had an awesome score in this past game where he started his dive seemingly around the 6 yard line and hit the marker to score. He has been a hoss to say the least and even catching some passes out of the backfield.

He had an awesome score in this past game where he started his dive seemingly around the 6 yard line and hit the marker to score. He has been a hoss to say the least and even catching some passes out of the backfield.

Love hearing that. Hopefully he made a few bucks in the NFL and can maybe get one more try with a good showing here.

Saturday, June 11​

GameKickoff time (ET)TV channel
Michigan Panthers (1-7) vs. New Jersey Generals (7-1)1 p.m.NBC, fuboTV
Birmingham Stallions (8-0) vs. Houston Gamblers (1-7)6 p.m.USA, fuboTV

Sunday, June 12​

GameKickoff time (ET)TV channel
New Orleans Breakers (5-3) vs. Tampa Bay Bandits (4-4)4 p.m.Fox, fuboTV
Pittsburgh Maulers (1-7) vs. Philadelphia Stars (5-3)7:30 p.m.FS1, fuboTV

USFL Playoff Schedule​

* All times Eastern.

Saturday, June 25, 2022
Philadelphia vs. New Jersey – 3pm, FOX