| MBB/WBB UPDATED: 2023-24 Bama Basketball Roster Tracker

I guess we're rebuilding the team from scratch mostly. Not sure how this makes sense from a standpoint for JQ or for us. I think our team is a solid team but its looking more and more like a middle of the pack team this year not a top 5 team.

Good fucking riddance then. If you're going to follow money and allowed to be tampered, then best of luck. JQ had some great moments here, but it was always folllowed by bad play. He was either great or really bad. And his defense sucked.

Estrada has been better all offseason than him.

A lot of the guys are wanting a white collar job instead of a scholly…they are about to see how cut throat that world will become… it’s like Janet Jackson song… I know you used to do a lot of nice stuff for me, but what have you done for me lately?..

Not going to bash the guy although it is a kick to the gut. He gave us some good years and worked back from a tough injury. He won us some games, while also losing us some, but in the end he gave us more time than a lot of others. Unsure of why the transfer at this time when he really could have shown out, but to each their own I guess.

Not going to bash the guy although it is a kick to the gut. He gave us some good years and worked back from a tough injury. He won us some games, while also losing us some, but in the end he gave us more time than a lot of others. Unsure of why the transfer at this time when he really could have shown out, but to each their own I guess.
Word has it that he was getting played out in the practices.

Word has it that he was getting played out in the practices.

Well, a tough decision to make. One more year to try and earn his way into the NBA. I see where it was maybe a good decision, but also maybe a not so good one. Good one because he can go somewhere and start. Bad because he could have fought for playing time throughout the season and at worst comes off the bench and really makes a difference. 6th Man in the NBA is a great money maker and a career defining opportunity. Louis Williams and Jamaal Crawford had very long careers that way.

Well, a tough decision to make. One more year to try and earn his way into the NBA. I see where it was maybe a good decision, but also maybe a not so good one. Good one because he can go somewhere and start. Bad because he could have fought for playing time throughout the season and at worst comes off the bench and really makes a difference. 6th Man in the NBA is a great money maker and a career defining opportunity. Louis Williams and Jamaal Crawford had very long careers that way.
Right now, he made a solid business move.

If he had stayed, his chance getting to NBA wasn't going to happen. He would end up in G league.

Best chance for him to get a shot at NBA was finding a school that will take a chance on him and hopefully earn an invite to combine.

Either way, no matter what happens, I don't see him making NBA roster down the road. Likely G league or overseas. Him leaving the program actually doesn't hurt us at all. Oats is looking at players and if we can pull in certain players, this team will be loaded and experienced.

Don't fret... Let the process play out.

Right now, he made a solid business move.

If he had stayed, his chance getting to NBA wasn't going to happen. He would end up in G league.

Best chance for him to get a shot at NBA was finding a school that will take a chance on him and hopefully earn an invite to combine.

Either way, no matter what happens, I don't see him making NBA roster down the road. Likely G league or overseas. Him leaving the program actually doesn't hurt us at all. Oats is looking at players and if we can pull in certain players, this team will be loaded and experienced.

Don't fret... Let the process play out.

Back
Top Bottom