| MBB/WBB UPDATED: 2023-24 Bama Basketball Roster Tracker

Has nothing to do with the roster, but this game popped up on my Youtube recommendations. Probably one of the most electric environments at Coleman. Anthony Grant's offenses were awful, but man they provided some highlight dunks.

great question. i don't know.
Division I: The only Division I sport that can hold tryouts is men’s basketball. During an official or unofficial visit on campus, recruits will have the opportunity to try out, where they may be able to play with the college team. Tryouts are limited to potential players who are in their senior year of high school or transferring from a junior college or four-year college. These on-campus evaluations can only be two hours per week, whether or not the college team is in season or not. Tryouts have to happen during the regularly allowable practice time, which is 20 hours during the season and eight hours out of season.

Found the answer here : Can A Recruit Practice With A College Team? - RecruitRef

Guess this counts as a tryout and is legal. Looks like maybe last year they did it not during official practice times

Division I: The only Division I sport that can hold tryouts is men’s basketball. During an official or unofficial visit on campus, recruits will have the opportunity to try out, where they may be able to play with the college team. Tryouts are limited to potential players who are in their senior year of high school or transferring from a junior college or four-year college. These on-campus evaluations can only be two hours per week, whether or not the college team is in season or not. Tryouts have to happen during the regularly allowable practice time, which is 20 hours during the season and eight hours out of season.

Found the answer here : Can A Recruit Practice With A College Team? - RecruitRef

Guess this counts as a tryout and is legal. Looks like maybe last year they did it not during official practice times
Coaches can't organize the practice ... Has to be informal practices with players . 9

Back
Top Bottom