| FTBL UGA blog on ajc.com

reger60 said:
AFF said:
jgrimsley said:

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately, some Bama prick made the thread unreadable with his taunting post.

Man, I really can't wait until some of the younger posters get a little experience pulling for a winning program, so that they can get better at it.

Roll Tide

What he said.

Could be a reverse sting operation by a mad UGA ???

Hightideiscoming said:
reger60 said:
AFF said:
jgrimsley said:

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately, some Bama prick made the thread unreadable with his taunting post.

Man, I really can't wait until some of the younger posters get a little experience pulling for a winning program, so that they can get better at it.

Roll Tide

What he said.

Could be a reverse sting operation by a mad UGA ???

Yeah, you're probably right. After all, one of our fans couldn't possibly be that much of a prick, coud they? :roll:

Whatever. Let's be happy. Roll Tide!!!

Well, this Georgia fan isn't convinced:

Congrats to Bama on the upset win. The game reminded me of the NCAA b’ball tourney where sometimes inferior teams can play above their heads and upset the favored team.

Again congrats Bama, and we look forward to seeing you guys again. Your team will not be underestimated again!

:roll:

bear facts said:
Well, this Georgia fan isn't convinced:

Congrats to Bama on the upset win. The game reminded me of the NCAA b’ball tourney where sometimes inferior teams can play above their heads and upset the favored team.

Again congrats Bama, and we look forward to seeing you guys again. Your team will not be underestimated again!

:roll:
:roll: :evil:

Back
Top Bottom