| NEWS Georgia will be the top challenger to Alabama in 2021 - AJC

I've looked at UGA a couple of times over the last few weeks. I'm 90% convinced we can call UGA, 2021, 3rd and Kirby.

Their secondary is not only thin but it's also inexperienced. People are going to score some points through the air this fall.

That leads to one thing. UGA will have to air it out on offense; wide open. They'll need the points.

I've looked at UGA a couple of times over the last few weeks. I'm 90% convinced we can call UGA, 2021, 3rd and Kirby.

Their secondary is not only thin but it's also inexperienced. People are going to score some points through the air this fall.

That leads to one thing. UGA will have to air it out on offense; wide open. They'll need the points.
They dont play anyone...'cept Clemson...who doesnt play anyone...cept UGA

maybe preseason...they might...might...be better at RB and Receiver....on paper
But only a UGA fan would take theirs over ours.... so I see 6-3-1 for bama...
Basically..2:1

They dont play anyone...'cept Clemson...who doesnt play anyone...cept UGA

maybe preseason...they might...might...be better at RB and Receiver....on paper
But only a UGA fan would take theirs over ours.... so I see 6-3-1 for bama...
Basically..2:1

They love running their mouth about Pickens being the man. He can't hold a candle to Metchie. One, because he can't keep his mouth shut. Two because he just doesn't have it between the ears.

Blalock is coming off another knee injury. Demetrius Robertson (if still there) has been a five star bust and you can barely find him on gameday. Jermaine Burton was probably their best option last year.

Running back, they have a few solid options. I think Kenny McIntosh is their best back, but Zeus and Kendall Milton will get the acclaim. Zeus is decent, but has had a lot of knee issues. James Cook is an afterthought unfortunately and nothing close to his five star billing.

We know the running back room at Alabama is stacked. Not a lot of names or stats for outsiders to go off of, but everyone in the country gets overlooked when Najee Harris is there. Brian Robinson, Jase McClellan, Trey Sanders (if he is back), Camar Wheaton, and Keilen Robinson would start at Georgia today if they transferred.

Receiver, we're starting fresh. Got Metchie to show the young bucks what it's all about. Bolden came on when needed and is a viable option. We will need Javon Baker and Xavier Williams to step in, as well as a few of the new guys. I'll give them receiver if they want, but only because we're waiting to prove what we know is a talented group.

In the end, Georgia is nothing until they get over that mountain. They just may do it this year, but they aren't better than us at any position to the point where 2021 is definitely the year. I wouldn't be so hard on a team if it wasn't for the "we're better than you this year" again and again and again.

I have no problem with UGA getting all the hype in 2021. Kirby and staff have recruited very well and his roster looks to be equal to Bama's. Lets see if Coach BowelCut can win it all in 2021.

The AJC is still made at Coach Bryant and Bama from the mid 60's when Bobby Dodd and the yankee Atlanta MSM was going to teach Coach Bryant a lesson by leaving the SEC. How did they workout for them. F Um and Furman Bisher.

Whoaaaaaaaaaa Darwind Holt just put a forearm to Chick Granning again

Back
Top Bottom