| NEWS Georgia will be the top challenger to Alabama in 2021 - AJC

Knowing who we are talking about here with Farrell, Dodd, and their ilk ...

It's my opinion this is all based on Georgia winning their last four with JT Daniels at quarterback. It's not based on their best win out of those four was against a G5 team, Cincinnati (9-1). It's certainly not based on the other three wins over teams with a combined 11-20 record. Eight wins last season with only two of those against teams with winning records (the second being a 6-5 Auburn.)

It's also my opinion we'll see UGA lose at least two next season; one against Clemson and the other in the SEC (likely a shocker to most) with one of their road games: UT, UF, or AU. I'm sure a lot will doubt at least two of those but that's just UGA; he won't have them prepared.

I agree with you, and the question I pose to the JT love fest is...who did he beat? That's not a knock on the guy as he has some skills. Farrell is just really really bad at pumping sunshine for the recruits his service ranks so highly and wants to appear to be right about. Being so wrong about Tua while him and Lawrence found the same success just eats at him.

This is the same song and dance we’ve heard every year since Bowlcut got to Athens. Every year “Georgia is the team to beat Bama”, “Georgia is the team to unseat Bama”, “Kirby will do what no assistant has been able to do”......it’s the exact same bs we’ve been hearing.

Here’s Kirby’s problem and UGA’s they/he can’t win the big game

The problem UGA and all SEC teams have is that Bama is in the SEC. Statistically speaking it is bound to happen eventually but Bama will have to help which is how it has been since Saban has been in T-Town.

Tua caused problems for the fans then Mac makes it even worse by throwing like a laser. Anything less than either of those will cause monumental anguish with the concomitant gnashing of teeth, rending of garments, pulling of hair, etc, etc, etc.

Chill. Rub Buddha’s belly, rub the rosary beads, if you’re southern Baptist put on your disguise and go to the state store. Gonna be a great season regardless of the final record. Willing to bet that we still get to ATL.

Tua caused problems for the fans then Mac makes it even worse by throwing like a laser. Anything less than either of those will cause monumental anguish with the concomitant gnashing of teeth, rending of garments, pulling of hair, etc, etc, etc.

Chill. Rub Buddha’s belly, rub the rosary beads, if you’re southern Baptist put on your disguise and go to the state store. Gonna be a great season regardless of the final record. Willing to bet that we still get to ATL.
Sounds like you are trying to say we are not going to win a NC, put up 49 ppg and hold teams to 5 ppg every year. That is unacceptable. Fire all of them :).

Georgia sports, overall: It's General Sherman's fault? And I thought Stackhouse and his opinion on Vandy's troubles were absurd.

Awesome clip. I think that’s the lady with the gams I liked when she was younger. The coaches in Athens shall forever be deemed Kirby Richt..hahaaaa funny stuff. Make sports news don’t report/comment on it.

Building off of her click bait theory with a smidge of history tossed in.

Alabama’s domination atop all of college football can be attributed to capturing the first federal fort and did so without firing a shot, making S. Carolina’s hot encounter a huge reason for their relative dearth of CFB accomplishments. The only high spots coming at the hands of the sons of Alabama at the helm.

Alabama....The Heart of Dixie and King of CFB.

Last edited:
It's not only Georgia, it's college football as a whole. They have all been unfortunate enough to be in this time frame of Nick Saban roaming the sideline of a football giant. Let's be honest, LSU, Auburn, Clemson, Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Notre Dame, Florida, Texas A&M, and Texas would all likely have won a National Championship or more National Championships had Saban not been at Alabama.

That does not explain the late 80's, 90's, and early 2000's at Georgia, but with a coach now that has raised the program to that Playoff caliber program to #5-6 ranked team, it's unfortunate for them that it's happening while Saban is around, or that drought is over. Good for us and me, because we don't care, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Dabo is a goofball, so I don't mind him making a Natty run, but I can't stand Curbee, so I hope he never sniffs one.

It's not only Georgia, it's college football as a whole. They have all been unfortunate enough to be in this time frame of Nick Saban roaming the sideline of a football giant. Let's be honest, LSU, Auburn, Clemson, Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Notre Dame, Florida, Texas A&M, and Texas would all likely have won a National Championship or more National Championships had Saban not been at Alabama.

That does not explain the late 80's, 90's, and early 2000's at Georgia, but with a coach now that has raised the program to that Playoff caliber program to #5-6 ranked team, it's unfortunate for them that it's happening while Saban is around, or that drought is over. Good for us and me, because we don't care, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Dabo is a goofball, so I don't mind him making a Natty run, but I can't stand Curbee, so I hope he never sniffs one.

and UGA had...Hershel.. was a difference like Cam for AU...( only on field ....)
Otherwise....?....

Dabo and Nick.....Kings of the sport....( Urban could have been in that conversation...or ...maybe is)

Back
Top Bottom